Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Screen used California erm KITT licence plate Empty Screen used California erm KITT licence plate

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Screen used California erm KITT licence plate Empty Re: Screen used California erm KITT licence plate

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm
What the heck????!!!!

Collector's item? only if that person collects cheap "knock-offs"!!! lol!

Screen used California erm KITT licence plate Empty Re: Screen used California erm KITT licence plate

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm
lol or the dustbin man who collects on a tuesday

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 pm
Your all cruel......

Someone put some hard labor into making that plate in a local detention center roflmao.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 pm
they are at least made of metal in jail. this particular fantastic item was done in windows paint and laminated

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 pm
And for everything else theres...Mastercard lmao
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 am
SteveFawcett wrote:lol or the dustbin man who collects on a tuesday

They collect on Fridays here, and they probably wouldn't take it lol!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 pm
lol more importantly why are you up after 3am are you a milk man?
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 pm
Couldn't sleep lol!

Earlier that evening I'd started thinking about Mom, got myself choked up, and then had to stay up until I was so tired that I was asleep before my head hit the pillow Rolling Eyes Laughing

Managed to get a fair bit done to the FLAG semi model that night though lol!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm
Marina is usually up until then too
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 pm
I'm not. I'm usually in bed by about 11pm (at my age I need my beauty sleep more than ever lol! )
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 pm
looks like my daughter Amy made that license plate, actually thats not fair on Amy she could do a better one than that, lol

funnily enough my new KNIGHT plate turned up today from mark puette, my original one got signed at knightcon last year, ive got one of the cheaper metal ones but its never really cut the mustard with me so i got another 'proper' one.

Im just waiting for a NOS green 1984 expiry tag to turn up that i found on a website, for that authentic season 2 look Very Happy

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 pm
they look nice signed dont they

Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 pm
oh yes, but doesnt go on the car anymore so had to buy another one lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum