Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHT RIDER BLOOPERS REELS AND SPECIAL FEATURES DVD

+4
knighthawk
Newcastle knight
geordiesharp
stepheneire25
8 posters
Go down
stepheneire25
stepheneire25

KNIGHT RIDER BLOOPERS REELS AND SPECIAL FEATURES DVD Empty KNIGHT RIDER BLOOPERS REELS AND SPECIAL FEATURES DVD

Thu May 24, 2012 1:42 pm
Hi guys i just found this on ebay, never saw it before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's outtakes and such from the 1980's tv series starring David Hasselhoff. was told it was a Universal Studios promotional DVD of some kind. Has nice artwork on the box. Dont really know the origins. It plays great though, and makes entertaining viewing seeing the KITT's getting smashed up and The Hoff forgetting his lines etc. Thanks for looking.

anybody have one of these? id say they are quite rare.
geordiesharp

KNIGHT RIDER BLOOPERS REELS AND SPECIAL FEATURES DVD Empty Re: KNIGHT RIDER BLOOPERS REELS AND SPECIAL FEATURES DVD

Thu May 24, 2012 1:56 pm
Yes I have one, bought 2 things off ebay got stung by a con artist with the first buy, then got this Smile well worth the risk, although I do shed a tear when I see KITT get messed up Smile
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

KNIGHT RIDER BLOOPERS REELS AND SPECIAL FEATURES DVD Empty Re: KNIGHT RIDER BLOOPERS REELS AND SPECIAL FEATURES DVD

Thu May 24, 2012 2:22 pm
It wasnt a promo DVD, it was played at the cast and crew xmas parties every year.

Quite a few years ago i think Jack Gill gave a copy of it to someone in the community and then the DVD copies started floating around soon after, as they do, im not gonna lie, ive got a copy too !
stepheneire25
stepheneire25

Thu May 24, 2012 4:00 pm
lol! OOOH cool!
Im quite jelous Smile
Eh would there be a spare copy floating around by any chance???? Smile
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm
I have one of these.

Mike
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm
who can burn me a copy.... Laughing
stepheneire25
stepheneire25

Fri May 25, 2012 10:33 am
ooops what have i started.......
tom ireland
tom ireland

Fri May 25, 2012 3:23 pm
ill have one of those .... anyone???
NottsKnight

Fri May 25, 2012 4:04 pm
oh yeh,... great idea,.... lets all just hand out freely something rare that was never intended to be in the public domain, something that was copied illegally without Jack Gills permission behind one of our heros back...

Classy guys! real classy

Jay
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Fri May 25, 2012 5:11 pm
so whats wrong with sharing within the KR world a cool DVD like that... its not as though its being sold on to make a profit... i'm sure Jack Gill gave it to some-one knowing that it would do the rounds...
NottsKnight

Fri May 25, 2012 6:18 pm
that is were you are wrong, Jack Gill generously lent it to be shown at an event only, and DEFINITELY not copied and shared.

and how was his kindness re-payed?... sold for profit and copies given to everyone any anyone who asked...

so my answer is.... i think there is EVERYTHING wrong in sharing something, when it was never our property to do so...

tom ireland
tom ireland

Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm
guess im not getting a copy so........ Sad
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Fri May 25, 2012 10:07 pm
have you got a copy nottsknight?
NottsKnight

Sat May 26, 2012 1:53 am
actually no, i dont have a copy, but if im honest, i have to confess i have seen it a few times, and it is amazing, but, you wont find me asking "is there a spare copy available"

but hey, thats just my opinion!

Jay
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Sun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm
Thats Codswallop..... sorry had to be said....lol

I never once asked "is there a spare copy available"...

I openly asked if some-one could burn me a copy... seeing as "most" members on here are like family to each other and share such things.

Wiggy
Wiggy

Sun May 27, 2012 3:42 pm
Mark I have to disagree with you

No one has a right to this DVD let alone share it except the original cast members who it was intended for
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm
hi wiggy... from whats been mentioned here the film footage was given to some-one in the knightrider community by Jack Gill & copies were made onto DVD... i merely asked "who could burn me a copy" as i'm not going to pay for something that should never of been sold on in any way to make money....

so i'm not sure where the whole "is there a spare copy available" came from... lol

Wiggy
Wiggy

Sun May 27, 2012 5:34 pm
Mark im not digging at you, and apologise if you think I am.

My point is simple.

NO ONE
should have this DVD full stop apart from cast and crew of Knight Rider.

Yes Jack Gill lent it to an event and the rest as they say is history.

And for the people who have got their hands on this.... should know better than to say the do have it.

For me this thread should be locked.

Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Sun May 27, 2012 7:04 pm
Wiggy i didnt think for a second that you were "digging"...

As for the footage.... Thank-you guys but my point has been proven in a private message... Lol
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Sun May 27, 2012 7:13 pm
Hi,

Mine came with the first car that I bought, along with the full set of DVD's and other memorabilia.

I wasn't to know that I shouldn't have one, but I am privileged to own one.

Mike
geordiesharp

Sun May 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Mine was bought on ebay, only reason I bought it was because the picture made it look like it was a professional dvd, and the ebay listing said it was too.

It was only after I got it I realised it was a copy of a copy etc etc.

As an ex police officer, the legality is if no money exchanges hands, and the dvd WILL NOT be shown in public venues, then copyright laws have not been broken, and by this time having been years since the dvd showed up by now we're so far down the legal tree as it were it don't matter.

Mark I would recommend it, but I WOULD NOT recommend you buy it, you never know what state the dvd will be in if you get it off ebay.

(besides buying it would be illegal, as it is a copy of a private dvd, so copyright laws would be broken)
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun May 27, 2012 10:44 pm
I got mine from ebay many many years ago when they were first released, i had no idea at the time it was obtained in such a manner, but as a knight rider nut i had to see it.

As Craig has suggested this thread be locked, i dont think its a bad idea to be honest so i will do just that guys.

Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum