Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Knightcon 2012 DVD Empty Knightcon 2012 DVD

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 pm
Hi all!
I'm sure many of you saw the recent teaser video I made for Knightcon. As I mentioned at the time, there are plans to release a much longer DVD of footage from the weekend.
As well as my own footage, I've had some donated from our friendly European guests, if anyone has any decent footage they would like to send over for consideration of inclusion please email me (DON'T send clips to that email) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My aim is to make a DVD that reflects a fans POV visiting the show, to that end it doesn't matter if some of the clips are a little 'rough around the edges', I can improve some of that in post. Anything interesting, fun, cool or different, please get in touch and we can arrange to get it looked at for inclusion.

Thanks

Chris
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Knightcon 2012 DVD Empty Re: Knightcon 2012 DVD

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Cummon guy, 25 views and no replies. Share the love! :-)
Knight Cop
Knight Cop

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 pm
No footage mate,, well I tell a lie I have about 14s I took of the ambulance and cop cars with a shed load of wind noise and me heavy breathing like a caller on a dodgy chat line,, I doubt that's what your looking for Laughing

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:20 pm
Hi Chris,

I've got a very rough 7 mins that my missus took on a Toshiba camilleo S20 (I was on stills duty lol) nothing fantastic and quite shaky in parts. There are some clips that I took of mine and marks display items in the media room as we were setting up, not sure if you can use them but I don't have a problem if others don't. Hope this helps mate

Btw, did you get my fb about the USB 3.0 card you were looking for?

Cheers
Steve
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:27 pm
I accidently deleted my footage on the day. My phone ran out of memory so i had to delete some stuff to free it up. I meant to delete some of the older footage and it deleted that days instead Sad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum