Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Hasselhoff london WWE RAW

+8
pbryant_knight
MK-Knight
lutonmatt
SKIMODE
Tony Westwood
Mark Rolfe
thanutz
Newcastle knight
12 posters
Go down
starskyknight
starskyknight
http://www.starsky-iom.com/replicar

David Hasselhoff london WWE RAW - Page 2 Empty Re: David Hasselhoff london WWE RAW

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:13 pm
a big shout out to Steve F too for setting it up. he's worked so hard to make all of these KR contacts, its nice to see his efforts make two guys very happy indeed! A night to remember for sure.
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

David Hasselhoff london WWE RAW - Page 2 Empty Re: David Hasselhoff london WWE RAW

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm
nothing wrong with side boob.... i was amazed to later find out they were wresting twins...
Wiggy
Wiggy

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm
im a bit taken aback that no-one has actually thanked Steve, an oversight... maybe....

But come on guys

If it wernt for Steve you would not have got this amazing oppertunity !!!!

Last edited by Wiggy on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 pm
Boobs...norks...boobs... is that all you guys can talk about? I've got a pair so don't know what's big deal about lol!

I agree with Wiggy btw looks like u got booberized! clown

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:10 am
haha there isnt anything better in life is there??
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:46 pm
Wiggy wrote:im a bit taken aback that no-one has actually thanked Steve, an oversight... maybe....

But come on guys

If it wernt for Steve you would not have got this amazing oppertunity !!!!

Hi Wiggy,

No, it wasn't an oversight, and trust me I haven't forgotten my manners.

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't said anything yet about the day itself, I have just posted the photos as requested.

This is because I have been expecting a call from Steve since Monday to find out how the day went (maybe he's spoken to Mark instead because he hasn't phoned me), and I would have Thanked Steve personally then and offered to do a proper write up of the day (in which there would also have been a more public thank you to Steve for the opportunity).

There are a few things I need to discuss with Steve before I say any more about the day, and if Steve reads this I'd like him to either phone me or PM me his Landline tel. number so that I can call him.

Stay tuned for more info after I've spoken to Steve.

Tony
Dave Stapley
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Hey, did you remember to invite the Hoff to Knightcon 10
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm
Do you REALLY think that Steve would have let us miss an opportunity like that? Laughing

Whether he ACTUALLY comes or not is a different matter, but we did try.
SKIMODE

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm
Steve has put over 18 months into his relationship with DH and his management, and its through this hard work with knightcon, KRF, and Davids website that we put together etc, that he gets the call... believe me, DH is aware and has known all about Knightcon from day 1, as do many other possible guests. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope "guests" can come, and also cross our fingers (and toes lol) and hope that steve and i can Afford and have the energy to put the event on!

at the end of the day Steve and I dont really like to announce any guest (if any) as busy schedules can change at the last minute, and we would hate to disappoint you guys

Knightcon is...Great Cars...Great People...Good times... and Friendship, guests are just a bonus..

Rob
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:41 pm
Well said Rob Very Happy

Like you said, we can hope that DH will come, but KnightCon will still be a great event with or without him.

Tony
starskyknight
starskyknight
http://www.starsky-iom.com/replicar

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 am
Steve and Rob are almost Hollywood a-listers now anyway aren't you guys? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SKIMODE

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 pm
Sorry, but if you want either Steve or myself to respond top that, you will have to go through our agents..lol

Rob
knight2
knight2

Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:20 pm
Well done guys and....NICE pictures too Smile

I bet the ole blood pressure was high.......Smile

.....................Kev
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:16 pm
knight2 wrote:Well done guys and....NICE pictures too Smile

I bet the ole blood pressure was high.......Smile

.....................Kev

I think my blood pressure may have been a little high, especially whilst having the "Bella Twins" on each arm lol!

Last edited by Tony Westwood on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
knight2
knight2

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:34 pm
LUCKY GUY...................Kev

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:38 pm
lol they are bad for anyones ticker, in a good way lol

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:05 pm
SKIMODE wrote:Sorry, but if you want either Steve or myself to respond top that, you will have to go through our agents..lol

Rob

I'm the agent in charge so you all have to talk to me Razz you can either PM me here or if you are really interested in doing business with my boys I'll PM you all info. They do all what u want them to do but they keep their knickers on lol!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:07 pm
SteveFawcett wrote:lol they are bad for anyones ticker, in a good way lol

Your ticker might be in danger too if I get you! Evil or Very Mad

Fri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum