Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Happy New Year  from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS  Empty Happy New Year from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:24 pm
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and successful New Year in 2013.

If you can't make it to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA, try to get to another event. Or, do like I did and start your own regional get-together. Find other fans in your area and put together a one day lunch meet up at a local restaurant or a park. Even if it's just a few folks, you can have a good time. There is plenty of room out there for other events.

I will be posting information for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2013 in the coming weeks and when new information becomes available. It's always the last weekend of July. I think this years event will be the biggest and best yet. I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you and enjoying a tv show about a talking car.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Happy New Year  from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS  Empty Re: Happy New Year from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm
Happy new year to you too and I wish you lots of success with your event this year.

Marina
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Happy New Year  from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS  Empty Re: Happy New Year from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:53 pm
Happy new year Mark and all you guys down south !

Scott
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum