Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NotchbackKITT

Here's one of those OH S*** moments Empty Here's one of those OH S*** moments

Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:10 am
Someone shared this link with me. You know what's going to happen in the 1st two seconds. You're just waiting for it. ENJOY!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by NotchbackKITT on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Here's one of those OH S*** moments Empty Re: Here's one of those OH S*** moments

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am
Shocked

I was waiting on the cable snapping and someone getting cut in half from the whip once it broke lol

pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Here's one of those OH S*** moments Empty Re: Here's one of those OH S*** moments

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:28 pm
Some of us don't use Facebook. Is there a non facebook link you could share instead? or copy and paste the text/pic/video onto a forum page.

Peter
NotchbackKITT

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm
Unfortunately no. The video it seems was uploaded directly to a facebook fan page.
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:27 pm
Damn it

Thread - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 pm
Luckily this video is watchable without FB profile, often they're available only after logging in.
I too thought the cable would snap and the machine would drop & get destroyed. Surprised to see both machines were destroyed. Hopefully nobody was hurt.
Edit:
Managed to find this video from Youtube as well:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NotchbackKITT

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 am
Thanks for the link Halloween. I updated the original post.

It looks like the crane operator jumps out just in the nick of time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum