Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hoffman95
hoffman95

Just a Little Hello Empty Just a Little Hello

Thu May 20, 2010 5:06 pm
I'd just like to say hi I am a new member,well not really I was part of the old KRUK but it just got abandoned.I loved the old community I love you and I was sad when I found out that it was not online anymore but It is also great to have a fresh start so to all you members HI! cheers Basketball sunny cherry albino drunken bounce rabbit cheers
I am an easy going light hearted (I am a bit daft jocolor ) person an I love a bit of clean humour and a good laugh Very Happy My interests are Knight Rider (Obviously) 80s music Michael Jackson,Wham and all the rest I like classic car and new cars I love the Ford Capri I love movies like Michael Jacksons Moonwalker (The worst best movie ever) James Bond,Home Alone 2 just all good films really.My favourite TV shows are Scrubs,Friends,Top Gear,V(the show adout aliens its really cool).I am not a big fan of football but I support Celtic Football Club.So that is my interests I'd look forward to reading yours
Just a warning I am smiley daft so sorry about the excessive smileys lol!
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Just a Little Hello Empty Re: Just a Little Hello

Thu May 20, 2010 7:40 pm
Welcome aboard hoffman95, hope you enjoy being on here.
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 am
Welcome, I'm new old member here as well Smile
I see you like James Bond as well, have you seen the partwork magazine "James Bond Car Collection" which have 1/43 modelcar with each issue? I've gotten some of them as they appear at the magazine shelves here in Finland. Some cool cars in that collection like the silver '84 Corvette C4 from "A View to a Kill" (issue 37) Smile
I wish some partwork magazine like that would make cars from Knight Rider as well. There was plenty of cool cars in Knight Rider, from KITT & KARR to Pennington Ascott Regency in Custom K.I.T.T. episode Wink
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
http://halloweenknights.weebly.com/

Fri May 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Hello the welcome to the board
hoffman95
hoffman95

Fri May 21, 2010 3:12 pm
Thank you for your kind welcome Very Happy It was sooo nice of you.Halloweenknight I did collect the models for a while (I Think) was it the ones in the little plastic case if it was I stopped collecting them when they only became avalible online so I kinda lost interest. They are in my garage so i will have to get my dad to move the car to get them out but I have some models In my room cuboard but it is a mess at the moment. I hope to post pictures of all of my models once I get them from my cuboard in fact I will go now but i won't post the pictures for a while.Just another thanks I can't thank you guys enough for this warm welcome I feel like a member of the community again.

Last edited by hoffman95 on Fri May 21, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling yet again)
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm
Welcome Smile

Just noticed, we have a Halloweenknight and halloweenknights??

that could get confusing real quick lol.

Peter
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 pm
Yes the Bond collection is the one with the magazine and 1/43 diecast model in little diorama & clear plastic or plexiglass covering it.
I noticed too late that here's another member with almost the same username. Perhaps my nickname should be changed back to KITTfan, is it possible or should I re-register here as KITTfan?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum