Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Knight Rider Movie - Is it coming..............ever Empty Knight Rider Movie - Is it coming..............ever

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 pm
It's been a while since this was mentioned and i think it's been yet another 2 year since we seen the cover for the script.

I said it before and i'll say it again..........it ain't happening guys Sad

No news of this at all either officially or on the grapevine (of course i won't believe it until it's official anyway). Very disappointed Sad

Peter
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Knight Rider Movie - Is it coming..............ever Empty Re: Knight Rider Movie - Is it coming..............ever

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 pm

As long as I can see it on IMDB I will live in hope.

Mike
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Knight Rider Movie - Is it coming..............ever Empty Re: Knight Rider Movie - Is it coming..............ever

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm
Not happening. Not ever.

Lost faith.

Mike

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 pm
DH keeps saying he wants it to happen, he has written a script etc

who knows whats happening, im sure time will tell
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:16 pm
SteveFawcett wrote:DH keeps saying he wants it to happen, he has written a script etc

who knows whats happening, im sure time will tell

Apparently, so has Glen. That still hasn't come into fruition. David was vocally behind the tv series and look what happened to that!

Mike

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm
maybe Glen and DH should team up and make a movie that we all wanna see
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm
I still think it will happen, hopefully in the next 5 years, they've done starsky and hutch, they've done the dukes of hazzard, and more recently they've done the A-team, im just following this line, lol

i have a feeling it will be a mediocre film though, nothing amazing, kind of like the A-team, but hopefully will be worth a watch

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm
If I had a magic 8 ball, it would say at this point in time - "Outlook not so good"

I would know.

=VK=
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm
I've been saying it all along, glad that finally people are beginning to see it all for what it actually was, smoke and mirrors and PR B.S.

hoffman95
hoffman95

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 am
Nope never going to happen.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum