Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

KITT on '3 in a bed' Empty KITT on '3 in a bed'

Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm
Totally out of the blue but i was in the living room and my mam was watching 3 in a bed, which is a programme about little bed n breakfasts where the stay at each others etc, not my type of program but anyway !

One of them had a quiry retro style one in Worth, not sure where that is exactly, called the Blue Pigeon and they had an american car meet there, and guess who was a featured car, yep someones KITT replica.

It had an MCK shark nose, the tan vinyl interior, very early style 2 TV louisell dash and gullwing, probably jupiter electronics, it had a uk standard size plate under the front nose but it was out of shot within a few seconds so i couldnt see it.
J-Knight
J-Knight

KITT on '3 in a bed' Empty Re: KITT on '3 in a bed'

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:45 pm
My mum seen this! haha
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:36 am
LOL, these are funny moments when you're watching some boring programme from tv or the radio is on in the background, you're more in your on thoughts than concentrating on the programme but whenever there is mentioned or visible something Knight Rider related things, immediatly it gets full 100% attention Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum