Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight con2011

+3
weerab
Tony Westwood
knightsofengland
7 posters
Go down
knightsofengland
http://www.knightsofengland.com

Knight con2011 Empty Knight con2011

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 am
Hi to everyone we met at this years knight con. It was great to again catch up with old friends and see lots off new faces too. A big thank you to steve and rob for laying on the worlds best knight con event. I am sure you would all agree this year was mind blowing the displays, the guests the VIP night everything. Hope to chat to you all soon
Steve
KOE
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Knight con2011 Empty Re: Knight con2011

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 am
Yeah, it was good to see you again too Steve (even though I did think Neil was you at one point Rolling Eyes Laughing )

Tony
weerab
weerab

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 am
my first knightcon and what can i say,it was a fantastic day,all the people i met were fantastic and had time to talk. knight of england had a magnificent dash on display,,to the guy from leister i think it was,who lit up your cars dash for me to take a couple of photos of,i thank you.
unfortunatley i did not see the hoff,maybe next time,,all in all it was THE BEST car event i have ever been to in my life and it has only made me want a KITT even more. to the guys who all have a KITT i admire the work you all put into them. to end with,i just cant wait until next years KNIGHTCON,see you all there, GREAT WORK TO ALL WHO PUT ON A SUPERB SHOW,,,thank you all
silvia
silvia

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 am
oh my dear friends!!! what a wonderfull time we had also this year !!! I wish to thank once again Rob, Steve, Marina, all guests, all friends not just for me but also for my friend Marco!!! Grazie grazie grazie from your little friends of the Knight Rider Italia !!! we had an amazing weekend, and you all made us feeling as at home and in a family. It was such an honour being there again with all of you, we had a 12 hour travel coming and going back home, but the weekend was so amazing, so fantastic that.... well, I can't wait for for next year!!! where can we buy the platinum vip card ? lol!
We have made more than 800 pics and some videos, we have to take care of all of them in the best way, make a presentation for our meeting with KRI founder members on Friday night, than we will send a dvd with the originals to Rob or Steve and we will send a copy of the pictures on fb. Please some patience, I hope we can do it this coming Saturday. Once again thank u all soooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love from Italy, Marco and Silvia and again a big hug from the whole Knight Rider Italia team I love you
Kitt

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:48 pm
Glad you had a good time everyone, I had a blast. the events team did a great job as did all at Xscape and everyone behind the scenes who chipped in help where they could.
Rob & Steve always raise the bar each year and if the event is to continue oh boy will there be some topping to this!
IF there is to be a 2012 I would like to help Steve and Rob out, I do have some feedback from my perspective that I would like to discuss should 2012 be achievable.
I think event location wise Xscape is the right place and offers a variety of activities on top of what had surprised some people just coming to Ski or too have a bit of a shop.
I had some feedback from people that were coming for this purpose and to hear that they got chance to ski take a look at some fantastic cars and meet some of their childhood hero's with very little disruption or inconvenience to those just there to enjoy Xscape.
There were laughs, there were tears and there were friendships built, this is what makes everyone coming together all the more special.

Stu
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Kitt wrote:Glad you had a good time everyone, I had a blast. the events team did a great job as did all at Xscape and everyone behind the scenes who chipped in help where they could.
Rob & Steve always raise the bar each year and if the event is to continue oh boy will there be some topping to this!
IF there is to be a 2012 I would like to help Steve and Rob out, I do have some feedback from my perspective that I would like to discuss should 2012 be achievable.
I think event location wise Xscape is the right place and offers a variety of activities on top of what had surprised some people just coming to Ski or too have a bit of a shop.
I had some feedback from people that were coming for this purpose and to hear that they got chance to ski take a look at some fantastic cars and meet some of their childhood hero's with very little disruption or inconvenience to those just there to enjoy Xscape.
There were laughs, there were tears and there were friendships built, this is what makes everyone coming together all the more special.

Stu

ITS KNIGHT RIIIIDEEER! Razz
Kitt

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Lol Chris I want to hear that in your video! along with the cart wheel on the red carpet! LOL

Stu
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm
i missed a cartwheel ? ha ha
Kitt

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 pm
Newcastle knight wrote:i missed a cartwheel ? ha ha
Oh well... for everything else theres always POTATO.
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 pm
ah yes, good times Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum