Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

My Wolverine halloween Empty My Wolverine halloween

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 pm
Has a nice rhyme to it. I am quite partial to Wolverine, so thought sod it im gonna do it for a fancy dress night out. Not the comic book version but rather Hugh Jackmans movie version Smile

I found a proper brown leather jacket on ebay which is the right sort of style, i thought paying 600 dollars for a real Vanson jacket he wore in the films was a bit extreme. i bought some tan leather fabric and done the stripes on the arms, didnt have time to do the one around the waist.

Made some claws out of plexiglass, not a bad substitute for Adamantium ! i also got some dog tags done and found a similar style of belt buckle he wears.

I hadnt had my hair cut for a while and made an attempt at the chops, i think i needed to let the facial hair go a few more weeks for the desired effect but never mind, lol, sorry for the crappy pics but i had to nick them off facebook.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

the claws have a variety of uses as you can see, i opened my bottle of bud too... Wink
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

My Wolverine halloween Empty Re: My Wolverine halloween

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:01 pm
Nice Smile
Funny thing my birthday is in Halloween but never realized it until some ten years ago when it started to become more known thing in my country Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum