Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mpajaro

Knight Rider Festival IV - discount Vegas hotel rooms Empty Knight Rider Festival IV - discount Vegas hotel rooms

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 am
Hello Knight Rider UK!

For those of you who are thinking about coming to the U.S. for Knight Rider Festival IV, I wanted to make sure you knew that discounted hotel rooms are now available at the Golden Nugget

The Festival takes place May 18-19, 2012.

Call the Golden Nugget Hotel at 1-800-634-3454
(I think from the UK you dial 00-1-800-634-3454)

Book with the Las Vegas Star Cars group, code #1EH24D

I encourage you to be creative when looking for flights; right now, I'm seeing fares around $900 US between London and Las Vegas. You can fly to Los Angeles for $800. It's a 5-hour drive and with the cost of a rental car it might not make much sense for one person, but if you had a group of 4 or 5 people the savings could add up. Just something to consider.

Hope some of you can make it to Vegas (for the first time, or as a return visitor!)

Mike
(from knightrideronline)
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Knight Rider Festival IV - discount Vegas hotel rooms Empty Re: Knight Rider Festival IV - discount Vegas hotel rooms

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 am
Thanks for that info Mike, i know there are a few guys here that were talking about going this year so that might come in very handy indeed !

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum