Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Staffordshire Knight
Staffordshire Knight

Is There Any KITT replica in the Winchester Area ???? Empty Is There Any KITT replica in the Winchester Area ????

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:08 pm
I have been asked if I can take my KITT to The Timeless Collectors Fair on Saturday 9th June 2012 which is next Saturday. They have the delorean from Back to the Future and want a KITT to stand along side it. My dash is still in bits and I dont think its going to be ready for such a long drive as I live in Stoke on Trent and thats like a 360 mile round trip. I would like to test the dash out on some local runs before I hit the motorway.
The organisers were paying me some money to cover cost of fuel to get there so that would be paid to who ever could fill in and take my place. If anyone knows anyone that can do this then please pm me on here so I can call you with the details. You would need to be there ( Postcode SO23 7DD ) for 10am and it would be finished for 4pm.

Thanks guys Smile
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Is There Any KITT replica in the Winchester Area ???? Empty Re: Is There Any KITT replica in the Winchester Area ????

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm
hi Ryan, I'd spoke to Stu during the week about this event... i cant help out either as im booked up on Sat... laters mate
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum