Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Various KR and KnightCon related Pictures Empty Various KR and KnightCon related Pictures

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm
I've just uploaded a load more pictures to my Picassa page...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you can see these okay now.

Steve

Various KR and KnightCon related Pictures Empty Re: Various KR and KnightCon related Pictures

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm
steve thank you mate you took some great pics of my kitt

Various KR and KnightCon related Pictures Empty Re: Various KR and KnightCon related Pictures

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Cheers no prob, pleasure all mine. Don't forget to send me some pics of your v6 if you can:-)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 pm
yeah no problem
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:40 pm
how embarrassing, you even managed to get a shot of me stripping off to get my Knightcon 2012 T shirt signed lol!

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:08 pm
Tony, I might have another couple of pics if you want to see them and can take the embarressment!....i'll have a looksie.
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 pm
Haha, I wasn't the one who was embarrassed by it, it was Karen lol!
As we walked away she told me off BIG TIME "I can't believe you did that, you are SO embarrassing etc blar blar blar"

Rebecca didn't seem to know where to look either, but I just thought it would be easier for them to sign it if it was flat on the table instead of still on my back lol!
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm
Wow, you've got some great pics there. Just downloaded them to pad out my collection Smile
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm
Hi steve... Thanks for The Knightrider Stickers that you gave my Son David... I'm looking for the other bits we spoke about that you wanted

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:07 pm
Hi Mark,

Good to meet you the other day too!

Cheers for keeping a look-out for the hot wheels, still on the look-out for the best deal on the boxed version that we put in the display (I wonder if Rob every found that box?, we know that when we cleared the floor nothing got thrown, just put in the corner with his other stuff and def not out for rubbish!).

You've probably seen my other posts but if not, we are just about to start our build.

Car and Haynes manual on the way, shopping list started...along with a few more evening jobs lol...

Cheers,
Steve

Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:46 pm
Ha ha, maybe the guests thought rob and steve had organised a knightcon stripper or something.

cool pics tho, thanks !
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 pm
Newcastle knight wrote:Ha ha, maybe the guests thought rob and steve had organised a knightcon stripper or something.

Could be an Idea for the next VIP Party Wink

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 pm
One for the ladeez lol
geordiesharp

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:57 pm
great pics Steve, other than the ones of me, I hate my picture being taken, and BIG THZ for the quote, when I see Alan again, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!

Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 pm
pbryant_knight wrote:
Newcastle knight wrote:Ha ha, maybe the guests thought rob and steve had organised a knightcon stripper or something.

Could be an Idea for the next VIP Party Wink

Haha, I'll be the big 50 next year mate, and I don't think the VIPs would want to see a stripper with a zimmerframe, so we'll let you or Peter do it instead lol!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am
geordiesharp wrote:great pics Steve, other than the ones of me, I hate my picture being taken, and BIG THZ for the quote, when I see Alan again, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!

Hate having my picture taken too hence I'm always the one carrying the cameras!

Can't believe it's a full year until next years Knightcon...I know Steve and rob need and well deserve the break though but how about an interim regional meet up or two?

Knightcon on the road!
geordiesharp

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:21 pm
I know a few people meet up in different places throughout the year, at shows etc.

Keep an eye on the site and maybe a show will be near you Smile

Loking forward to seeing your KITT Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum