Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

various things kitt hire etc Empty various things kitt hire etc

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 am
Hey guys, great to see the forum is thriving now everything is positive, I haven't forgotten about the KITT owners club and am actually meeting with an insurer today to discuss what discount he can give us as a club, I've other ideas I will be putting into motion, also if your KITT car is for hire too let's have that locked down so it can be added to the main page, like the torbay KITT etc will be going up as we get a lot of requests for weddings and its easier to direct them to a list.

Lots of fresh ideas and cool things in the pipeline including competitions with the odd piece from David etc

This is your forum as much as it is mine and with the exciting posts we've seen latley its a great way to move it all forward

Cheers
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

various things kitt hire etc Empty Re: various things kitt hire etc

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 pm
Sounds cool Steve, ive actually hired my car out for the first time ever at the end of may for someones wedding party, He wants me to drive him to the restaurant place right in the middle of Newcastle so everyone can see him in KITT, and Iron Man will be there too, sounds like a mad night.

This is the first time ive ever hired my car out for anything but it sounds like it should be a laugh and is very local to me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum