Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider

+4
jasper1978
kitt23
Newcastle knight
Lone_crusader
8 posters
 :: Off Topic
Go down
kitt23

BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider

Fri May 31, 2013 7:18 pm
yea they dont like me lol....email sent
stepheneire25
stepheneire25

BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider

Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:00 pm
how much for the enterprise?

Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 am
pm sent

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm
Aside from the KNIGHT plate thats sold, the rest is all on its way to Fleabay this weekend
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 pm
Rich, im not sure why or when your PM was turned off but your PM is now working mate

Urgh, Ebay. I love buying stuff off ebay but the few times ive sold things its been nothing but hassle and fee's !

Last edited by Newcastle knight on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:20 pm
Yeah I'm shooting for a free listing day Smile Only problem I've got with selling now is that Ebay don't allow sellers to leave negative feedback, which sucks.....basically a buyer can buy, never pay, leave me crap feedback and I can't do a thing about it!

Still...only way to get the most attention on the stuff, so will give it a go.
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 pm
True, ive used Gumtree a few times and that was much easier
J-Knight
J-Knight

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 pm
I've been using gumtree with great results recently to raise KITT funds
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:14 pm
I love your enterprise. Looks great.

I threw away a cowel induction kit off my last hood. Sad

Peter

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:23 pm
Used Gumtree for selling cars quite well....might try it first seeing its free!

Cheers Peter, The big E does look really good, just impossible to ship it via a courier without it turning up in 50 bits lol!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 pm
All on fleabay now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum