Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider

+4
jasper1978
kitt23
Newcastle knight
Lone_crusader
8 posters
 :: Off Topic
Go down

BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider Empty BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider

Tue May 28, 2013 2:47 pm
Thinkng of having a proper clearout to get rid of things I don't need anymore/use/want lol! Not all Knight Rider bits, but stuff people might find interesting?

1) Complete Start Trek TWOK movie uniform jacket and undershirt. Made in a limited run by Paramount pictures for use by their staff at a Las Vegas Star Trek event (so not your usual rubbish) and I imported from a collector over 10 years ago. Has been partly altered by a tailors in the US to make more accurate, looks fantastic!

2) 1982 Knight Rider Shifter Knob, mint condition, can be fitted to a 700R4 mechanism if needed for a simple bolt in swap.

3) HUGE Crocodile Skin, very old, Came from Africa and was shot by the guy who invented the cure to Malaria!

4) Polar Light 1:350 scale MASSIVE USS Enterprise Refit model. Fully built, airbrished and has over 100 led's installed in it. Stunning model, mounted on wooden/brass plynth with switch panel ect. Works of 3 pin UK wall socket.

5) Weihrauch HW45....Crosman Medalist 2 (unique polished body)

6) SIGNED David Hasselhoff stamped KNIGHT licence plate

7) Trans Am heated rear hatch assembly

Cool Jupiter Electronics switchpod overlays (never used)

Thats all I can think of just now, I'll add more as/when I think of stuff. If I'm not allowed to advertise non KR stuff can Admin just delete this post, though cos its a bit more interesting bits and bobs people on here might want it before it heads to fleabay Smile

Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider Empty Re: BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider

Tue May 28, 2013 2:59 pm
wow! pictures and price of the WOK Uniform! Ive always always wanted one of them!
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider Empty Re: BIG clearout of things non Knight Rider

Tue May 28, 2013 3:08 pm
black t top wrote: If I'm not allowed to advertise non KR stuff can Admin just delete this post

Your more than welcome mate, seems you already have already caught Tims curiosity with your starfleet uniform, lol

Tue May 28, 2013 4:25 pm
Cool Smile

Tim, I'll get pics of all the stuff tonight and upload pics of most of them (Weihrauch etc will be emailed to anyone interested directly).

The Maroon TWOK jacket is a cracker, needs the belt loop on the rear restitched onto it as it was removed and customised in the US by the seamstress place. Wish i had a mannequin to put it on, looks LOADS better not lying flat. Never been worn, same with the ribbed neck undershirt. Not got any gold rank trim attached, I was going to do an Admiral Kirk style with it, but its been sitting in a wardrobe for at least 8 years, so might as well let someone else get use out it.....be a unique halloween outfit!
kitt23

Tue May 28, 2013 5:13 pm
how much for hoff signed plate
jasper1978

Tue May 28, 2013 5:22 pm
what season pod overlays? s1/2 i am interested
Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

Tue May 28, 2013 8:41 pm
black t top wrote:Cool Smile

Tim, I'll get pics of all the stuff tonight and upload pics of most of them (Weihrauch etc will be emailed to anyone interested directly).

The Maroon TWOK jacket is a cracker, needs the belt loop on the rear restitched onto it as it was removed and customised in the US by the seamstress place. Wish i had a mannequin to put it on, looks LOADS better not lying flat. Never been worn, same with the ribbed neck undershirt. Not got any gold rank trim attached, I was going to do an Admiral Kirk style with it, but its been sitting in a wardrobe for at least 8 years, so might as well let someone else get use out it.....be a unique halloween outfit!

Sounds ace! Can't wait to see pics!! Put it on yourself and get someone to photograph you! How much you wanting for it? What size is it lol would it fit me? Smile

Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 am
Heres the pics of stuff....jacket was hard to picture, had to use a few pillows to pad it out lol. The "belt" is just there for show, to show how it was retrimmed with a "fitted tuck" same as the screen used jackets. Has correct ribbed lower arm section, is fully lined in black, working shoulder lock tab. IMO it needs the black velcro area replaced with a thinner bit and the shoulder strap replaced with a thinner bit, then needs the proper rank braiding sewn on and the rank insignia (easy to get off Ebay in the US cheap) Smile

The Enterprise is BIG, almost 3ft long, fully lit and has all the correct "aztec" pattering airbrushed onto the saucer section. Warp nacells are properly lit, looks as good up VERY close as it does a few feet away. If its properly lit, and photographed with correct filters it's identical to the screen seen ship in TWOK on TSFS. I havent uploaded the pictures with the filters, so the pics show a bit of the lense flare off led's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wed May 29, 2013 9:31 am
Overlays are for Jupiters season 3/4 switchpods, textured finish.

Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 am
£100 for the signed plate inc postage to the US Rich.
saltire knight
saltire knight

Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 am
That is one cool enterprise model !!!!! Smile I have saw this and who ever gets it ain't going to be disappointed Smile

Wed May 29, 2013 11:13 am
Thanks mate, took me a year to build, paint and light the bloody thing about 100 led's in it, each with its own hand soldered resistor and wiring harness. the entire inner surface was lined in special aluminium foil tape to stop light leaks through the plastic, took forever lol! Its the rare Polar Lights edition that was moulded in BLUE plastic, not sure whats so special about that, but the blue plastic kits go for way over £100 on Ebay unbuilt!
Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

Wed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm
That enterprise is amazing! And that uniform looks ace! I need lots and lots of money RIGHT NOW! Maybe I should sell kitt..........
kitt23

Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm
i wish i had the money hmm i rlly want it...if i can sell my power antenna i culd

Last edited by kitt23 on Wed May 29, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
kitt23

Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Thu May 30, 2013 9:05 am
Hi Rich, I just got a new antenna off thirdgenranch or I'd have done you a deal! If you can find a cowl induction air cleaner lid with the round hole and rubber seal I'll swap you for the plate Wink Never seen another stamped signed plate, so its a bit of a one off. I'll include a picture of the Hoff driving the car that plate is off and a letter confirming its genuine, along with a pic of me with him.

Cheers Tim, I paid considerably more than I'm asking for the uniform when I got it and I'm quite happy to finish the uniform off myself at some point.......dont sell your KITT!!!! lol, I'm not needing cash so I'm not desperate to sell anything really, just making some space.

Even without these things I've still got loads of other stuff, just want to make room for other toys Wink
kitt23

Thu May 30, 2013 10:40 am
i been searching for you, there rarer then turbocasts lol go figure....ive only seen them in entire assembly...do you know what yrs they came on exactly

Thu May 30, 2013 10:52 am
Tell me about it, theres one on Ebay in the US for $100 but its sold with the whole air cleaner body and induction unit so shipping to the UK is astronomical on it all.

I know all the 82-84 cars with induction hoods and non crossfire engines had them....pretty sure you can get them in 85 cars too.

Pretty well every Trans-Am with a Carb, Cowl Induction hood and non crossfire engine had one......the later Formulas didn't.
kitt23

Thu May 30, 2013 10:57 am
guy in NJ had one but needs repaint and looks like it missing the seal 2 ugh

Thu May 30, 2013 11:00 am
Repaint doesn't matter, will be spraying it a diffent colour anyway, but the seals quite an important bit Sad
kitt23

Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 am
yea ik, i repainted mine actually... if i didnt need mine id sell you it...i dont know why it so hard 2 find

Thu May 30, 2013 11:21 am
Me neither, thought junk yards woudl have been full of them, suppose anyone taking the hood would take it too though, but theres loads of hoods for sale without the cleaner lids....go figure?! If you find one give me a shout and I'll swap you the signed plate for it Wink
kitt23

Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 am
awesome im searching long and hard! lol and yea i wish. stupid it not easy 2 find
kitt23

Fri May 31, 2013 12:51 am
do you have my email? wanna talk 2 u bout the plate, but they blocked me from making pms

Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 am
Mines [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was going to PM you but noticed for some reason your PM isn't working, which sucks!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum