Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hoffman95
hoffman95

So How Was Your Day Empty So How Was Your Day

Wed May 26, 2010 5:06 pm
How was your day or how is your day shaping up any car trouble,locked out your house was your day boring was it exciting I'd like to hear about it.To be honest my day was pretty boring done nothing but sitting around bored well thats untill I came on here. Very Happy
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

So How Was Your Day Empty Re: So How Was Your Day

Wed May 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Had to buy a new fridge freezer so I'm 350 pounds lighter!! Aside from that, my new facia console arrived for the Focus so fitted that this morning.

Good times!!

Mike
hoffman95
hoffman95

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Well no one is posting on this topic so I'll tell you about my exciting day I won a Nintendo entertainment system on ebay and I had a cupcake HOW EXCITING WAS THAT I think I better lie down! affraid lol! Very Happy
Here is the Nintendo I won [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I got this along with it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Unfortunately it does not work with LCD but it's still cool to have and it's in it's original box so thats cool too! Very Happy
thanutz
thanutz

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 pm
Not so much a good day, but over the w/e took Kitt out and as usual it got some attention. A fashion photographer took my details (she was fit too) too use the car for a retro 80s shoot :-)
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm
LOL, you're slipping Anil, it's supposed to be the other way around mate.... when you meet a "fit" girl YOU are supposed to get THEIR details!!!! lol!

Do I have to teach you everything???!!!! Rolling Eyes
thanutz
thanutz

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Mate girls always ask for my details. Curse of being good looking.
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm
It was very nice day today, it's my first week on the summer holiday this year, this day was the hottest sunny day so far in this summer and I went for a joyride, to places where I haven't been for years. Saw nice little roads & beautiful scenery/views and it was very relaxing to change the scenery for a while Smile

Congrats on that Nintendo Smile Looks like it's in good condition.
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 pm
thanutz wrote:Mate girls always ask for my details. Curse of being good looking.

I've never been cursed with that problem mate (not with my ugly mug) lol!

At school I was the guy that all the girls wanted "as a friend" but none wanted to go out with Rolling Eyes
hoffman95
hoffman95

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am
HalloweenKnight wrote:It was very nice day today, it's my first week on the summer holiday this year, this day was the hottest sunny day so far in this summer and I went for a joyride, to places where I haven't been for years. Saw nice little roads & beautiful scenery/views and it was very relaxing to change the scenery for a while Smile

Congrats on that Nintendo Smile Looks like it's in good condition.

The Nintendo is great it's in brilliant condition and I spent an hour trying to get past the first level in Star Wars before I got so anoyed I shut it off.I was not a happy bunny albino Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum