Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kitt

Share your memorable kitt photos... Empty Share your memorable kitt photos...

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:34 pm
So I was trapezing through my photobucket and found something that reminded me of a memorable time some years back, I think this is the most memorable one for me Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Share your memorable kitt photos... Empty Re: Share your memorable kitt photos...

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 pm
Ha, yeah. I took that picture. On the way to the very first Knightcon!
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Share your memorable kitt photos... Empty Re: Share your memorable kitt photos...

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm
I would put some pics up but i can never get them to upload directly onto the site and i don't use photobucket Sad

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:44 am

These photos from Las Vegas Car Stars are memorable for me because it shows Catherine Hickland behind the wheel of her own KITT with Michael Scheffe in the passenger seat (off screen but you can just make out his shoulder) showing Cat in control of her own destiny and rediscovering why we find Knight Rider so much fun! It also proves that even my 6'1 behind can fit in the backseat of a TA which is no easy feat let me tell you!

=VK=

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a great weekend this was, listening to Stu farting and blaming it on the sea sausages, watching the lunatic on roller blades, going to Steves show at the lighthouse which was amazing and best of all dripping glue all over the place

Here is one of me in Cats car, Mike S and Marina in the back all squashed in like a can of sardeens, the Vegas back drop looks very knight rider, again an amamzing weekend, flying to LA with Marina being met by the wonderfull Mike S and driven around Hollywood in his brand new Camaro, meeting with DH for a long lunch at his star in Hollywood and then flying back to the festival

even typing that seems wow that was amazing and I shall cherish the memories forever
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 pm
My memorable photo with KITT has yet to be made.... it might not get posted here tho Razz
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm
pbryant_knight wrote:I would put some pics up but i can never get them to upload directly onto the site and i don't use photobucket Sad

I'll send you directions how to upload photos on the post lol Gallery still has space so you can upload there too.
Kitt

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:11 pm
Found a few more:
Grinder Rider!

Dash man and Dobbin

pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 pm
Cheers marina.

Steve, that's one heel of a cheeky grin you've got there lol.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 pm
not so much of a cheeky grin, i had been told how much the isle of man was paying per hour lol
Kitt

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 pm
haha we didnt get any photos the isle of man side other than some of the cars that were there.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 pm

I love this, i forgot about it, it looks like a true location of Knight Rider, it was under the planet Hollywood hotel

We had all just been out to a show and Mike was doing a slight repair to Cats KITT lol

Vegas provides real good memories for all who havnt been , get it booked!!!
hoffman95
hoffman95

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:13 am
That's a look that says don't mess with me or I'll mess with your face. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum