Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My experience and opinion of Knightcon 2011

+11
starskyknight
KnightRover
Newcastle knight
stue
SKIMODE
J-Knight
Knight Focus
KnaresboroughKnight
Kitt
Paul O
speedy
15 posters
Go down
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

My experience and opinion of Knightcon 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: My experience and opinion of Knightcon 2011

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:57 pm
There are points that I would like to put across, but by Robs request, I will draw a line under this.

A great time was has by the vast majority of people and I hope Speedy can be counted as one of those despite the issues.

Mike
speedy

My experience and opinion of Knightcon 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: My experience and opinion of Knightcon 2011

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 pm
I said in my initial post that it was a decent day out and that Rob and co did a very good job so yes, you can.
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 pm
speedy wrote:I said in my initial post that it was a decent day out and that Rob and co did a very good job so yes, you can.

Cool!! Wink

Mike
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:43 pm
sorted Smile

so overall, it was a brilliant weekend, some things didnt go to plan but inspight of that everyone had a great time. I know i did.

speedy

Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 pm
Yep, and I apologise if my posts sounded harsh or upset anyone. That was not the intention considering the amount of money and time that it takes to set up these events. Overall, I came away thinking the day was very worth it! cheers
KnightRover
KnightRover

Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:39 am
Best KnightCon so far, it was my 3rd KnightCon and in my views the venue was better, the turnout was better, and my gratitude goes out to everyone who made it happen, not just Steve and Rob but also everyone behind the scenes who worked hard to help Steve and Rob making KnightCon 2011 a huge success.
I wish i had purchased the platinum ticket not just so i could have met The Hoff (but that would have been my highlight) but also to support the team as it cant have been cheap to host an event like that.
Next year i will be purchasing the platinum ticket even if The Hoff wont be appearing again, because to keep this event going we the fans should be helping keep the flame burning, remember people "one FAN can make a difference"
SKIMODE

Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:57 am
KnightRover, your post is so much appreciated!!! i am so pleased you had a great day!!! that is all we have ever wanted, for people to have an amazing experience!

Thank you so much for your support!!
starskyknight
starskyknight
http://www.starsky-iom.com/replicar

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 am
It looks like Steve n Rob layed on an incredibale event, I am so sad I couldn't make it over the Irish Sea for it this year, to miss the main man himself (Steve F, not he Hoff Smile) is hard to take! A friend went and said the venue itself is amazing too.

Well done, as ever, Steve n Rob.
motorsportrepairs

Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 pm
hi all im new to this thread and having just completed a restoration/nuild on a knight rider car for a friend thought i would have a little nose about . my friend took the trans am up to the knightcon and was amazed at the reviews he got all but one positive . he made it onto the red carpaet and also managed to get some stars of the show to autograph the car ( which we can now airbrush onto permantly) overall he came away very pleased and got some ideas for the interior check out this vid of the car .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanutz
thanutz

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:23 pm
Hi mate - you based in Essex? I was chatting to that guy he was in romford. I may have some work for you.....
speedy

Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:05 pm
motorsportrepairs wrote:hi all im new to this thread and having just completed a restoration/nuild on a knight rider car for a friend thought i would have a little nose about . my friend took the trans am up to the knightcon and was amazed at the reviews he got all but one positive . he made it onto the red carpaet and also managed to get some stars of the show to autograph the car ( which we can now airbrush onto permantly) overall he came away very pleased and got some ideas for the interior check out this vid of the car .

I remember checking your car out on the day. Be careful to take care of those signatures as I'm sure the rain could easily wash them off.
Kitt

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 pm
motorsportrepairs wrote:hi all im new to this thread and having just completed a restoration/nuild on a knight rider car for a friend thought i would have a little nose about . my friend took the trans am up to the knightcon and was amazed at the reviews he got all but one positive . he made it onto the red carpaet and also managed to get some stars of the show to autograph the car ( which we can now airbrush onto permantly) overall he came away very pleased and got some ideas for the interior check out this vid of the car .

I remember that car, looks great, I was the other side of the carpet, mine was the hardtop kitt with the sunroof and front night vision camera and full dash that was talking away to itself most of the day haha.
I brought Peter out as he wanted a look over all the cars, he was so excited to see everyone's and had actually not seen a season 1/2 dash before now up close.
Nice looking car and thanks for bringing him along Smile
motorsportrepairs

Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:27 pm
thanutz wrote:Hi mate - you based in Essex? I was chatting to that guy he was in romford. I may have some work for you.....

yes im also based in romford essex if theres anything i can do for you please get in touch either via the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 07976298942 .

jim
motorsportrepairs

Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 pm
speedy wrote:
motorsportrepairs wrote:

I remember checking your car out on the day. Be careful to take care of those signatures as I'm sure the rain could easily wash them off.

yes hopefully we are now going to airbrush the signitures onto the car to protect them im using the car this weekend to go to my wedding in as well

there still is a few issues to do with the exterior of the car but needed to get it finished for the show
motorsportrepairs

Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:32 pm
Kitt wrote:
motorsportrepairs wrote:

I remember that car, looks great, I was the other side of the carpet, mine was the hardtop kitt with the sunroof and front night vision camera and full dash that was talking away to itself most of the day haha.
I brought Peter out as he wanted a look over all the cars, he was so excited to see everyone's and had actually not seen a season 1/2 dash before now up close.
Nice looking car and thanks for bringing him along Smile

unfortantly i didnt make it to the show as been busy on other projects but from what i hear it was a blast . its good to hear the positive feedback about the car ( must mean im doing something right lol) but we do have to rectify some small issues with the bodywork as we had to rush to complete the car for the show
motorsportrepairs

Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:32 pm
i also have loads of pictures of the build if they are of interest to anyone
MJKnight
http://blip.tv/themjknight

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Here's Knight Watch's coverage of this year's event

I appologise for the length of the video but I wanted to make it slightly mores special rather than just a 15 minute deal

speedy

Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 pm
Brilliant, that video above. It was good to see the Q8A that I missed. Thank you for uploading!
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 pm
MJKnight wrote:Here's Knight Watch's coverage of this year's event

I appologise for the length of the video but I wanted to make it slightly mores special rather than just a 15 minute deal

Well look at that, there was you few months back saying how it looks that KnightCon 2011 won't happen and you now have almost an hour of material...

I'm so glad you were wrong...

Marina
MJKnight
http://blip.tv/themjknight

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 pm
Same here
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum