Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favourite episode or moment ?

+7
NotchbackKITT
warlord
pbryant_knight
kitt23
Tony Westwood
knight5695
Newcastle knight
11 posters
Go down

Whats your favourite episode or moment ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats your favourite episode or moment ?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm
SteveFawcett wrote:i hated the episode with the gypsies at christmas

The one with the pikeys is Silent Knight (season 2).

Little oik picks up the watch and then gets turned over to the theives by another pikey lol

Theres a bit where the little oik drives KITT too and Michael gets a crappy Christmas present in a pair of socks lol...ungrateful git, could have been worse, could have been a loo roll or something lol
kittforever

Whats your favourite episode or moment ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats your favourite episode or moment ?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:15 pm
KR got like Blackaddder lol.

As the series went on blackadder got smarter and baldrick got more stupid...

As the seasons went on, Michael became less reliant on kitt and less in awe of it, kitt became more dependant on Michael and insecure...

Just my tuppence worth...

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 pm
didnt see that sorry

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 am
The best bit about the pilot is that it is 'network friendly', there is no way it wouldn't get picked up for a season. Every actor was a well known face in the U.S., from serial drama actors, daytime soaps to known character actors etc.

There are lots of GL faves in there like Richard Anderson from Six Mill, Phyllis Davis (who had been in Vegas), Herbert Jefferson Jr. (Boomer from Battlestar Galactica), Richard Basehart from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lance LeGault (Elvis' stunt double who went on to be Decker in The A-Team obv.), Pamela Susan Shoop, Vince Edwards, Charles Napier...even Red West from the Memphis Mafia gets in there.

As Larson says, he pulled every favour he could to get that pilot made and it shows. It flows, it looks and sounds classy, and that feel is carried on throughout the first 14 episodes or so until Larson left.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:08 pm
I've just realised that in the pilot, Deven gets in the car (after whacking it with a hammer lol) with said hammer still in his hand lol...

Check out the screengrab, I wouldn't want him sat next to me holding that with that expression!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum