Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NotchbackKITT

Digital Dash wiring diagram Empty Digital Dash wiring diagram

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm
Hi gang - my car is an 88 GTA. During this year they made a Digital Dash instead of the stock 'gauge' type dashes. And if you have one of these, you may be having the same difficulty as I did just FINDING wiring diagrams for this type of dash. Fortunately I found a copy that assisted me in wiring KITT's electronics to the car. Perhaps it may help you as well.

Here's a link to my Photobucket library page that stores the PDF diagram. Unfortunately I have to "trick" Photobucket and change the file extension to "JPG" for it to upload. So when you come here you'll see a blank picture. To get it, click OPTIONS (just above the blank picture) > DOWNLOAD. Once downloaded, change the file extension to PDF. That's it. Hope it helps!

http://s790.beta.photobucket.com/user/NotchbackKitt/media/Dig_dashWiringDiagram_changeextensiontoPDF_zpsa8cf8594.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Digital Dash wiring diagram Empty Re: Digital Dash wiring diagram

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 pm
I was just being nosey and having a look around your library there Notts, you have some great KR related content that would be good to see in a thread or two.

There are even some contenders for the Stripper post!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum