Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
michael.knight.5688
michael.knight.5688
http://www.myknightrider2000.blogspot.ca

KRW Switch Pod Buttons Individual Function Wiring???? Empty KRW Switch Pod Buttons Individual Function Wiring????

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:14 am
KRW Switch Pod Buttons Individual Function Wiring???? SwitchPodButtonWiringDiagramPROGRESS

So far this wiring scheme allows the switch pod buttons to produce a random tone through the Voice Box DTMF tone generator. But I'm wondering if anyone has wired the buttons to do individual things. I think the rounded rectangles I have mapped out on my diagram are the button connection points. Each button looks like it has 4 points, not sure if that's true or why?? I'll have to check them out with my multimeter tomorrow and see if I can make heads or tails of where I may need to solder wires in order to make the buttons prepared for individual functions.

It would be helpful if someone has already done this and is willing to share their information for the rest of us wanting to make the buttons do individual things.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum