Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stepheneire25
stepheneire25

More talk of possible Knight Rider film Empty More talk of possible Knight Rider film

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 am
Hi Guys, I found this link about possible Knight Rider film.
fingers crossed!!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More talk of possible Knight Rider film Empty Re: More talk of possible Knight Rider film

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 am
This story seems to go on and on forever and DH seems to love talking about it, but (with the best will in the world) I wonder if it's a case of "if we can keep the attention in the media, then something is bound to happen by momentum...".

We've seen it with so many other franchises over the years where a film was 'in development' but wasn't really etc.

We do know that GL has talked about it at length too over the years utilising the plot in the pilot episode which is a great movie on it's own, so there must be a plan. Michael Scheffe spoke too of completing designs for a possible project last year.

However with GL's legal battle with Universal going on, I can't see it being high on his list of priorities either at the moment sadly.

For nostalgias sake, I'd love to see it happen - along with Baywatch: The Musical!...only kidding about the last one ;-)

pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

More talk of possible Knight Rider film Empty Re: More talk of possible Knight Rider film

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 pm
It won't happen.

This has been debated many times. You have the believers, and the non believers. Unfortunately, we've been led to believe it's happeneing so many times, even by Glen himself, but it never has and never will. As much as we'd all love it too.

Sorry guys, just being a realist.

Peter
hoffman95
hoffman95

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:03 am
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum