Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knight Rider Archive
Knight Rider Archive

The Knight Rider Archives Relaunch! Empty The Knight Rider Archives Relaunch!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am
Hi folks!

It’s been a long, long road… but the Knight Rider Archives are finally back online.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been asked by fans of the series, “When is the site coming back?” Well, here it is. What began as a simple redesign became something much bigger: a huge redesign, a move to a new server and host, and a new domain. It’s going to be bigger and better than ever.

The new site is also much more interactive than the original. In addition to leaving comments here on the news and blog posts, you can also contribute a rating to your favourite (or least-favourite) episodes, and there will be facilities for user-submitted reviews later on.

I’ll still be maintaining the lion’s share of the website, updating new content, fact-checking, interviewing and answering questions; Knight Rider has been a passion of mine since it first aired, and that shows no sign of diminishing. But this time round I won’t be alone; I will introduce the team as they come on board, as the site finds its feet.

There are still plenty of pages to be added before the site returns to its former glory (not to mention the sub-sections devoted to all the spin-offs) but rest assured they are on their way. It’s been a lot of fun rediscovering a lot of hidden gems in the series (and the site!), and I hope every visitor enjoys the Archives’ content half as much as I’ve enjoyed collating it.

Straight ahead!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

The Knight Rider Archives Relaunch! Empty Re: The Knight Rider Archives Relaunch!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 pm
Great news indeed ! cant wait to see the completed site and trawl through some old gems that i have no doubt forgotten about over the years Smile

Scott
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

The Knight Rider Archives Relaunch! Empty Re: The Knight Rider Archives Relaunch!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm
That really is Good News indeed. I got a lot of info from Knight Rider Archives.

Peter
J-Knight
J-Knight

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 pm
Excellent news. As a fan, thanks for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes!
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:12 pm
Excellent! Really glad to see your website back, have been missing it since it went offline. Thanks for the great work! Smile

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:29 pm
Brilliant, excellent resource....good to see its back Smile
Knight Rider Archive
Knight Rider Archive

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 pm
Thanks guys! Your support is very much appreciated! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum