Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Michael Knight inspired beltbuckle + other stuff Empty Michael Knight inspired beltbuckle + other stuff

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:39 pm
I've read somewhere that Michael's beltbuckle had letters MK in it but as there's no such thing available, thought the one I found today would do. It's silver in base colour and the Phoenix bird in gold which I think symbolizes well the transition from Michael Long to Michael Knight in the Pilot episode Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thought I'd post some other MK inspired clothing & stuff I've bought so far. I say MK inspired as these aren't excact replicas but then again, I myself don't look anything like Hasselhoff either Very Happy

I like the colour and style of the shirt he was wearing at the beginning of the episode "Inside Out" so I've bought similar shirts in two different blue colours:

Also, close but not excact pattern to the shirt Michael wore in "A Good Day at White Rock":

Sunglasses, similar style Michael Knight used often:

Digital wristwatch, inspired from the comlink:

I even have the curly hair wig Very Happy It's a bit big for me though.

I still need the black leather jacket, haven't found any which looks close enough yet.

hoffman95
hoffman95

Michael Knight inspired beltbuckle + other stuff Empty Re: Michael Knight inspired beltbuckle + other stuff

Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 am
KOOL!!
peter

Michael Knight inspired beltbuckle + other stuff Empty Re: Michael Knight inspired beltbuckle + other stuff

Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 am
A Michael Knight leather jacket can be bought here.
I have never bought from this company so I canĀ“t say if they are good or not.

//Peter
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm
Thanks for the link. I'll see if I can find something locally here as importing the authentic Michael Knight leatherjacket from US would be too costly.

Found the pic of Michael Knight wearing that blue shirt & the belt buckle in Inside Out:

Here's my "pale copy of the original" Very Happy
Sorry, no face pics about me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum