Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

The Knight Rider Companion at Knightcon 2010 Empty The Knight Rider Companion at Knightcon 2010

Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:15 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well as you can see, as of today the books are now on their way out to Knightcon! (with a sidestop to Mike's place)

With that said, I feel it necessary to make sure people who are coming to the event know what to expect from me there regarding book price.

First I would like to explain briefly that unlike last year where I took 17 books on the plane with me in luggage, this time I am shipping more books over to meet any possible demand so that I can do my best to try and make sure no one is left out.

After last year, I had learned a few things about what it takes to get books overseas and how this effects my american currency exchange.

So with all that said, in order to make up for the shipping costs and currency exchange...

The Knight Rider Companion will retail for £35

While that may seem high, please consider that shipping a book off my website normally retails for $39.95 + $42.00 shipping. I'd like to address that I am not setting the prices this time, my Dad is. The shipping cost alone for us to get books over there is $550.00.

I will have approximately 45 copies availible (that's 3 boxes - 15 in each)

Please plan accordingly.

I look forward to coming back to Knightcon and hangin' out with all you great people across the pond and checking out your many talents and K.I.T.T. replicas. This time around we have the honor of having the enchanting Catherine Hickland and heavenly Rebecca Holden joining myself and superstar K.I.T.T. designer Michael Scheffe.

Remember I will be more than happy to sign your books, photos, or just pose for pics - all you gotta do is ask Wink

I would like to thank all of you again for your continued support of myself, my dreams, and my book. Your friendship makes all the difference.

See you all real soon!

-Nick Nugent/=VK=
Author/Designer of The Knight Rider Companion
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

The Knight Rider Companion at Knightcon 2010 Empty Re: The Knight Rider Companion at Knightcon 2010

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:16 am
I think I speak for everyone when I say it's a pleasure and an honour to have you at Knightcon. I'm looking forward to meeting you again, along with Cat and Rebecca and of course Mr. Scheffe!

Mike

The Knight Rider Companion at Knightcon 2010 Empty Re: The Knight Rider Companion at Knightcon 2010

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm
Well Mr. Focus here tells me that all three boxes of books arrived in the UK, and I have my final flight arrangements set. So now it's a countdown to the flight with my muse, the beautiful and mesmerizing Catherine Hickland!

See you real soon everyone!

-Nick/=VK=
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Cool man, you should have 3 empty boxes by sunday morning Smile
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 pm
Newcastle knight wrote:Cool man, you should have 3 empty boxes by sunday morning Smile
I'm sure they will be empty judging by the amount of people we had to turn away last year!
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
http://halloweenknights.weebly.com/

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 am
Victor Kros wrote:

Remember I will be more than happy to sign your books, photos, or just pose for pics - all you gotta do is ask Wink

I want my car signed please Very Happy

Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:16 am
I'll sign anything but a check Razz

=VK=
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS

Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 am
I just found this you tube never seen this one I love this song thought I would share as catherine is coming to Knightcon
enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:50 pm
Well everyone, the clock is officially ticking here in sunny CA! I got my stuff all ready and I'm in the process of packing up. I will have some very special and unique signed items I'm donating to the raffle for Knightcon so best of luck giving them a new home!

Psst...one of them is signed by Peter Cullen Wink

Here's to the lengthy journey ahead as Cat and I get ready to commence Operation: Knight Flight and make our way over to our good friends across the pond!

See you all real soon!

-Nick
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm
well one of the companions is def not returning to the USA Laughing

Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:13 am

This is probably my last post regarding my presence at Knightcon, so I decided to make the last one, the most exciting Wink

You too can win one of these unique items! Join the "Rafflelution" and make a difference for charity!

See you soon!

-Nick
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum