Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about forming a club?

+12
Mark Rolfe
Staffordshire Knight
sheltonw3
WelshGTA
Whicher
stue
Newcastle knight
Dave Stapley
knight5695
knighthawk
Lone_crusader
Admin
16 posters
Go down
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

What do you think about forming a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think about forming a club?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 am
Tight rider? Thats the guy that owns a KITT & never buys a round @ Knightcon.... Thought you owned the name... Lmao
Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

What do you think about forming a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think about forming a club?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 am
I'm just lookin forward to having a membership card with the flag logo on in my wallet lmao.
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:17 am
KITT Club?

If this place will change to a club, what would it mean in practise?
Will there be a fee to pay to stay in the forum or will there be a free forum and perhaps closed portion for club members who have paid for the membership?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 am
Hopefully not going to involve fees.....the cars cost enough to keep going already lol!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 am
Don't mind a fee for owners (all access and posting etc.) if it helps with site fees. Maybe different levels of membership giving different access. All levels can view but are restricted where they can post etc. Guest, fans, collectors, builders, vendors, owners.

Tim, love the thought of the flag id card lol...

Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm
Mark Rolfe wrote:Tight rider? Thats the guy that owns a KITT & never buys a round @ Knightcon.... Thought you owned the name... Lmao

Lol, sorry Mark, Si bought me & Karen a drink at KnightCon at the Fri VIP do, so he can't be the "Tight Rider" lol!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm
thanks tony lol
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:12 pm
HalloweenKnight wrote:KITT Club?

If this place will change to a club, what would it mean in practise?
Will there be a fee to pay to stay in the forum or will there be a free forum and perhaps closed portion for club members who have paid for the membership?

It won't be just KITT club it will be for every KR fan who wants to join in with or without car. The forum will be free of course even there might be some closed portion for club members too.
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:14 pm
black t top wrote:Hopefully not going to involve fees.....the cars cost enough to keep going already lol!

Sorry to burst your bubble but there will defo be a fee if we form a club. We'll discuss the amount of fee when we get there lol I think KRI has about 15 euros for theirs. Besides if you want to participate in something and you pay fee then you'll actually be active for real.
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:16 pm
stevewilde73 wrote:Don't mind a fee for owners (all access and posting etc.) if it helps with site fees. Maybe different levels of membership giving different access. All levels can view but are restricted where they can post etc. Guest, fans, collectors, builders, vendors, owners.

Tim, love the thought of the flag id card lol...

Not just site fee, also membership cards, and any other piece of promo material we decide to make. We'll get to that point later. Thanks for understanding tho! Very Happy

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:47 pm
what i was thinking, is we have a club, like POC or whatever, it is open to KITT car owners only, the fans of the show etc can then use KRUK, the club members have a part of the forum not visible to other members< make sense so far?

i would contact people like Rock Auto, insurance companies and people like promoters for shows, the list is endless and say we are a club can we have a discount code please, it would enable a vendor to say can i have discount on fiberglass or paint because i represent all these people
it not a way of saying to members of this forum your not included its simply a kitt car owners club, the forum would run unaffected.

i would register the name, i would advertise in classic American and American car world and so on for future people who get or restoring one we don't know about

the list really is endless what belonging to a club means, it means car owners would get to know about representation such as TV work first, it means they can proudly promote their club at car shows too

there would have to be a charge to cover things like registration fee and so on but not the end of the world

what do you guys think? it should also be run by 4 people to make a committee for votes and difference of opinion to take care of everyones interests

let me know your thoughts

Dave Stapley
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:21 pm
I think that's a fantastic idea and im all for it, Count me in
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:17 pm
I'm in guys & gals....

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 am
just what we need...count me in
Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 pm
Love it. I'm in.
jrrl
jrrl
http://www.disco4kids.co.uk

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:20 pm
Think this is a fantastic idea - I'm definately in!
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 pm
Just been asked by KITT if he could join the club?
Wiggy
Wiggy

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 pm
Have any developments been made or discussed on this ??
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum