Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Fall Guy GMC Truck for sale on eBay Empty Fall Guy GMC Truck for sale on eBay

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:19 pm
I love the Knight 2000 don't get me wrong, but if I had the money now I would buy this in a heartbeat...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
geordiesharp

Fall Guy GMC Truck for sale on eBay Empty Re: Fall Guy GMC Truck for sale on eBay

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:14 pm
I would not bother Steve, its a good truck but if you want the accurate truck Colt Seaver's truck was a GRAN SIERRA not a HIGH SIERRA as this is

The GRAN SIERRA was bigger and longer

Fall Guy GMC Truck for sale on eBay Empty Re: Fall Guy GMC Truck for sale on eBay

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:31 pm
geordiesharp wrote:I would not bother Steve, its a good truck but if you want the accurate truck Colt Seaver's truck was a GRAN SIERRA not a HIGH SIERRA as this is

The GRAN SIERRA was bigger and longer

lol...i'm still sold lol...

i have enough problems with my neighbours over kitt, and I think the sight of this outside too would have them reaching for the estate agents in droves.
stue
stue

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:24 am
i was considering a bank loan to chuck at kitt now im thinking of two bank loans lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum