Knight Rider UK
Please log in to view the forum

For all avid fans of Knight Rider and KITT car replica owners/builders

PortalHomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Knight

PostSubject: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.    Sat May 18, 2013 8:40 pm

I can't help but feel the dashboard of the coach I'm driving today has been largely inspired by KITT! What do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
J-Knight

PostSubject: Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.    Sat May 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Photobucket has killed this picture with my mobile upload. I'll re-upload in a higher res when I'm home again.... check all those buttons though, wrap around dash, monitor with up stairs view and reversing camera. Just needs a gullwing!
Back to top Go down
Lone_crusader

PostSubject: Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.    Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 am

Your not wrong mate when I used to drive buses n coaches for First it always reminded me of a KITT dash! It's all the coloured buttons and stuff I think. And the tv screen of course. The volvos with the digital speedo and multiple illuminated lights were best! Some of them even had mini overhead consoles to control the lights lmao! Ahhhh my bus days lol
Back to top Go down
J-Knight

PostSubject: Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.    Sun May 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Nice I've not seen anything like that! This one is a Neoplan decker. Quite old now actually at a 52 plate.
Back to top Go down
hoffman95

PostSubject: Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.    Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:50 am

I can just imagine you missing peoples stops, driving past bus stops all because your sitting there humming the theme tune
Back to top Go down
J-Knight

PostSubject: Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.    Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Ha brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.    

Back to top Go down

What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1