Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
J-Knight
J-Knight

What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.  Empty What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.

Sat May 18, 2013 8:40 pm
I can't help but feel the dashboard of the coach I'm driving today has been largely inspired by KITT! What do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
J-Knight
J-Knight

What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.  Empty Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.

Sat May 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Photobucket has killed this picture with my mobile upload. I'll re-upload in a higher res when I'm home again.... check all those buttons though, wrap around dash, monitor with up stairs view and reversing camera. Just needs a gullwing!
Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.  Empty Re: What's all this? Looks like darth vaders bathroom.

Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 am
Your not wrong mate when I used to drive buses n coaches for First it always reminded me of a KITT dash! It's all the coloured buttons and stuff I think. And the tv screen of course. The volvos with the digital speedo and multiple illuminated lights were best! Some of them even had mini overhead consoles to control the lights lmao! Ahhhh my bus days lol
J-Knight
J-Knight

Sun May 19, 2013 9:07 pm
Nice I've not seen anything like that! This one is a Neoplan decker. Quite old now actually at a 52 plate.
hoffman95
hoffman95

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:50 am
I can just imagine you missing peoples stops, driving past bus stops all because your sitting there humming the theme tune
J-Knight
J-Knight

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:21 pm
Ha brilliant!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum