Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knightcon Discussion Thread

+2
heckyknight
pbryant_knight
6 posters
Go down
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Knightcon Discussion Thread Empty Knightcon Discussion Thread

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:21 pm
Well, Another Knightcon has passed.

I have to admit, I really enjoyed the event. The party on friday night ended up being a really good night. Everyone joining in and having proper fun by the end of it, even with Rob having a bash at singing by the end of the night. I think this is what the VIP night has been missing over the past few years. Always a good night but this time everyone seemed to be more involved and relaxed by the end of it.

Saturday, another good day, Weather held out, good turn out of KITT replicas and altogether a great day. Apart from not being able to get close to the front for Photos of the heroes performances (so loads of mine are just pictures of heads and other peoples phones, cameras and iPads) there was a lot of great cos-players that had put a lot of effort into their costumes and performances. It's all down to Steve and Robs hard work and i'm sure it's appreciated by all who attended.

Please post your photo's from the event ion the KNIGHTCON PICTURES thread that has been created to keep this one free for discussion.

Peter
heckyknight

Knightcon Discussion Thread Empty Re: Knightcon Discussion Thread

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 pm
Back

As knight con lost its way?

by heckyknight Today at 6:02 pmIt looks like kitt is now way down the pecking order of heros as yesterday proved. I was disapointed by the lack of knight rider memorabilia on show there was non I could see apart from a few kitt's/ karr outside. Unless all the knightrider stuff was upstairs which I didn't pay £30 to go up stairs. It was just another sci-fi convention. It was poorly organised as only a handful of people could see anything.it was also dangerously overcrowded in the main entrance and at the parade. I think knightcon should have a re-think for next year if there is a next year.
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 pm
Heckyknight there is no need to rant over three threads about one thing. Post at one and stick to it. It will be read so you don't have to worry. Thank you.
Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:57 pm
Me and Laura had a fantastic time Smile as always! Was great seeing everyone again and making some lovely new acquaintances Smile and spending time with Rebecca Holden is always a joy Smile plenty of awesome cars (the complete BTTF delorean) and comparing kitts and discussing hints and tips is always great Smile never feels to last long enough KC Weekend! I'm looking forward to next years event in whatever shape or form it takes Smile will have virtually finished my Kitt by then and have improved spike and drusilla costumes complete with prosthetics! Wanna be in the parade next year he he Wink
SKIMODE

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:41 am
heckyknight, please see my reply in that thread also
Whicher
Whicher

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:48 pm
Hopefully our car will be in a good state next year so we can finally come up and meet you all and compare projects, get hints and tips etc. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum