Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jboyle

Thank you to Knightcon Empty Thank you to Knightcon

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Can I please pass on a big warm thank you to all the team for letting us be part of your day. When I was a little boy watching Knight Rider with my brother on Saturday nights, never did I think that one day having a Dalek would put us both by accident in a dark corridor where THEE "Michael Knight" would come and say hello! You should all be very proud of yourselves and although I have read your well meaning comments Knightcon 2011 was one HELL of a gig. Living locally I've never seen that place jumping so much. There are local telly and newspaper people kicking themselves right now that they didn't cover it better. (This weeks local paper will no doubt be a sellout!) I spoke to lots of you and was greeted with nothing but kindness. As another post said, "there was something for everyone" and if you don't use that venue or something smiliar youre crazy guys and gals. It must have cost a fortune and it certainly looked it. I've done some poor events in the past but myself and the other Doctor Who team were amazed at this and so glad to be involved. I too made some good friends and hope to see you all again. Seeing a much calmer Rob the following morning (smiling haha) it pretty much summed up that you all must have bust a gut to pull off something this good. I MEAN it, you all should be VERY proud. Due to you all, this little boy and his brother were once again whisked back to Saturday nights watching KITT! I can't thank you enough. Smile
Kitt

Thank you to Knightcon Empty Re: Thank you to Knightcon

Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:34 pm
We really enjoyed your presence at the event Smile
Thanks for popping along
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum