Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
firebirdta84

Don Peake Needs Your Input on Upcoming KR Music Release! Empty Don Peake Needs Your Input on Upcoming KR Music Release!

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm
Hey Guys,

I have some exciting news for you! I have been in contact with Don Peake over this past week. He is preparing to release more "Knight Rider" episode scores from his private collection! I have been assisting him with identifying the episode scores he has in his collection. As of right now, he has found 40 of the 77 episode scores in storage.

He has asked me to post this message to get feedback from you, the fans, on which episodes you want to see released next. Unlike past releases, these will be digital downloads, not CDs. He is also interested in making ringtones of some of his music available (such as the score from "Junkyard Dog"!)

Below you will see a complete list of the scores he has available at the moment. Please take a moment to look over the list and reply with your Top 5 picks. Next weekend, I will compile the list from all of the message boards and send it to Don.

Please note that episodes released on a previous CD were removed from this list. When I spoke to him, we agreed that the first few releases should be scores not previously released.

Also of note - Don is currently looking for the scores for "Goliath" and "Goliath Returns", as he knows how popular these episodes are. I will keep you updated if he finds these, or any other episode scores.

Season 1 (1982-1983):

57317 A Nice Indecent Little Town
57326 Chariot of Gold
57331 Nobody Does It Better
57332 Knight Moves
57336 Short Notice

Season 2 (1983-1984):

57801 Return to Cadiz
57807 Merchants of Death
57817 Silent Knight
57828 White-Line Warriors
57832 A Knight In Shining Armor
57833 Diamonds Aren't a Girl's Best Friend
57837 Speed Demons

Season 3 (1984-1985):

58601 Knights In The Fast Lane
58622 Knight In Disgrace
58630 Knight and Knerd
58633 Circus Knights
58643 Knight Lines
58645 Ten Wheel Trouble
58647 Knight Strike

Season 4 (1985-1986):

60202 Knight Behind Bars
60203 Many Happy Returns
60204 Burial Ground
60219 Sky Knight
60220 Hills of Fire
60221 The Wrong Crowd
60223 Fright Knight
60224 Knight Sting
60226 Killer K.I.T.T.
60227 Redemption of a Champion (Bad Quality)
60229 Deadly Knightshade
60230 Knight Song (Bad Quality)
60232 Knight Flight To Freedom (Bad Quality)

Also, Don asked me to help him find a picture that was taken of him at a Knight Nationals event years ago. It's a picture of him underneath a KITT replica. If you have this picture or know where I can find it, please PM me!

Thanks,
Joe
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Don Peake Needs Your Input on Upcoming KR Music Release! Empty Re: Don Peake Needs Your Input on Upcoming KR Music Release!

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this one? lol
sheltonw3
sheltonw3

Don Peake Needs Your Input on Upcoming KR Music Release! Empty Re: Don Peake Needs Your Input on Upcoming KR Music Release!

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 pm
We want "Goliath" ,we've been waiting like 5 years for it!
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm
oo plenty to choose from there Joe, this is just going off the top of my head from what i can remember music wise, so im gonna go with

57317 A Nice Indecent Little Town
57326 Chariot of Gold
57336 Short Notice
58630 Knight and Knerd
60226 Killer K.I.T.T.

Joe, as your in contact with Don would you be able to ask him if he has the full score from 'White Bird' ? the track on his CD was missing one piece of music that i loved, its the scene where Stevie sets up Cole on the phone and its that piece of music that starts as soon as she puts the phone down until the bad guys car rolls over, no doubt you'll know which bit im talking about Smile

And as previously stated, the 'Goliath' music would be awesome !

Scott
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm
he could realease the whole hog, like a boxed set for a LOT of $

firebirdta84

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm
Scott - I will ask him about the missing piece of "White Bird" music - I'm sure he has it!

Thanks for posting that pic of Don! Do you know who owns that photo?

Joe
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm
Thanks Joe Smile

Im sure theres a pic of Don lying under Chris's two tone KARR replica from years ago too
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
LOL, that's cool pic Very Happy
I replied at KRO but here's my wishlist again:
1. 57817 Silent Knight
2. 57807 Merchants of Death
3. 57326 Chariot of Gold
4. 58630 Knight and Knerd
5. 60223 Fright Knight

I agree that all scores would be awesome to have, the music is very cool Smile
I was hoping to see Soul Survivor, Knightmares and/or A Good Knight's Work in the available list but maybe some day. I love very much the 2nd season "sound" from these episodes, glad to see Silent Knight available as it has some of that sound as well.
Goliath & Goliath Returns are also great episodes and have cool soundtrack, glad it's planned for release too!
firebirdta84

Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:01 pm
Hey guys,

Just an update - they found the score from "Knight of the Juggernaut", so add that to the list.

If you haven't already done so, please vote! I will be collecting the votes and sending to Don on Saturday.

Joe
thanutz
thanutz

Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 pm
Most people here and I guess in the US too would pay for the whole collection in a box set.

Too many to choose from to be fair, but series 2 such as white line warriors tended to have some good stuff.
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 pm
Slightly off-topic, in the Vol. 2 CD there's a bonus song called "Remember the knights of love". As other bonus songs are sound alikes from the show I guess that one is too but I don't remember which episode it is in, can someone help?
I already tried to google the name of the song but didn't find any info, even from youtube, about the real song, it sounds great and very 80's dance/pop style, I like it Smile Anyone know the real song?
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:21 pm
Found the real song finally:
The Motels - Remember The Nights:

Great song in my opinion Smile I guess it was in the Mouth of the Snake, haven't watched it for a while.
Any updates on the future releases from Don Peake?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum