Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knight Passions
Knight Passions
http://www.knightpassions.net

Driving on water as fuel. Empty Driving on water as fuel.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Has anyone experimented with running an engine on water as fuel?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... cepts,_Inc.

It would be great if someone has the knowledge to do this, to make this really work.
Then we can all drive 100% clean cars.

João
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Driving on water as fuel. Empty Re: Driving on water as fuel.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:01 pm
Its probably happened, the closest public one used ive seen was the hydrogen powered honda.

the technology has been around for years, but it would put a lot of oil companies out of business which wouldnt please the government.

Heres a little story for you, years and years ago someone my grandad worked with when he was an engineer made a ceramic engine block to last hundreds and hundreds of thousands of miles, he took it to a manufacturer and they paid him a large sum of money to make it go away becuase it would upset the need for regular engines etc

Knight Passions
Knight Passions

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm
So many things in the world will be stopped by powerfull people who have control about the world.

It's always the same story, it's all about money and their BIG ego!

So many people are already murdered because they invented something good for the world, like letting a motor running on water or a machine which can give endless energie / energie.

There are many videos on Youtube from people who converted their car, so it now runs for the full 100% on water.
If they can do it, we can do it also! Smile
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 pm
If the engine could use salty ocean water or purified salty water, I wouldn't see any problem in engine running on water as ocean water is probably never ending source of energy but if it uses drinking water, there might be a problem as some parts of the world don't have clean water to drink and if that water would be used for fuel, it might produce ethical problem. Tap water, the drinking water isn't free either but of course much cheaper than current fuel, gasoline & diesel.
That same problem is in biofuel also, if farming becomes producing fuel for cars instead of food, remembering there are people starving to death in some countries, it may be unethical.

By the way, talking about fuel, in my country the 95E gasoline was changed just in the beginning of this year to include 10% bioethanol even it doesn't fit in all cars. It was done to lower the co2 emissions but cars consume more fuel because the bioethanol doesn't have as much energy in it as the real gasoline. Also producing the bioethanol causes co2 emissions too so it's redicilous and all waste of money, time and effort, not much difference in co2 emissions after all. Finnish part of the worldwide emissions is something like 0,0001% and traffic causes very minor part of that. Majority of the emissions come from energy production which is inevitable because the houses must be heated in cold winter. There's of course another way, just close this damn Finland completely so the emissions drop to zero and the population of this country can try and find a new homeland.
I dont' know what's wrong with the politicians in my country when they always have to go first in the world into this kind of madness, no matter how much it costs to the tax payers, no wonder the tax load in my country is one of the hardest in the world... Rolling Eyes
Sorry for the rant.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 pm
they will never create a public production hydrogen or alternative fuel car because of the revenue they make from crude oil fuels
Knight Passions
Knight Passions

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:55 pm
That's what they always wanted, but they can't stop it forever.
Certainly in this time, while everyone is going to try to do things right for nature.

So, also a alternative fuel car will become on the market.
In Japan there is already one which drives 100 km on just 1 liter of water.
(can drive with a speed of 80 km/h)

It drives on water from the ocean, rain water even on japanese tea!

João
hoffman95
hoffman95

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm
Tea! Imagine walking down the street and there's a teabag hanging out a filler cap! Very Happy
Knight Passions
Knight Passions

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm
This is even better!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:49 pm
I remember there was the General Motors EV1 electrical car in the 1990's, it looked nice and futuristic, almost KITT like, it seemed to be really working electric car but somehow it just never came to the market, probably because of powerful oil companies.
Nowdays it seems different, there are the most succesful hybrid car, Toyota Prius, Honda Insight and Nissan Leaf is coming as a electrical car, it seems this time they really do come to the market so something has changed.
Perhaps also the Mexican gulf oil disaster has further caused general opinion wanting away from oil based fuels and find alternatives so it may be good time for alternative fuels to arrive Smile
There's of course one more problem, namely governments as they have been taxing oil based fuels and if that income dries up, they have to think new taxes but how they could tax water or air?
Knight Passions
Knight Passions

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 am
Don't be to surprices if they are going to charge for water, even clean healhty water is not normal these days.

It's going to be more important then anyhting in the world.
In case you have the time, just watch this video....it's so sad.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where does it go to this world, it's not getting better.
People want to rule the whole world, or everything is from them.
The world is becoming crazy!!

João
knight2
knight2

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 am
Newcastle knight wrote:Its probably happened, the closest public one used ive seen was the hydrogen powered honda.

the technology has been around for years, but it would put a lot of oil companies out of business which wouldnt please the government.

Heres a little story for you, years and years ago someone my grandad worked with when he was an engineer made a ceramic engine block to last hundreds and hundreds of thousands of miles, he took it to a manufacturer and they paid him a large sum of money to make it go away becuase it would upset the need for regular engines etc

Hi Guys
Yeah that's what really annoys me with these fantastic inventions.
The companies that have been ripping off and milking society for so long ( oil barrons ,Governments and the like) won't like this to happen as they would have to find another revenue to ripp people off with.
All this talk about global warming and the like ,you'd think they'd embrace it,clean energy, cheap and all but no.
There was also a story a while back about GM's first electric car that the buyers loved.Word got around and the buyers/testers were FORCED to give them back to be crushed.I don't need to tell you why do i?

Then there is this 911 conspiracy all arranged by the US to gain support for an excuse to get the US people to agree to go to 'war' with 'supposed terrorists' that did'nt excist.To gain power over oil and extra monies in the pot.
It's all about making us DO what they want us to do.
Forcing you into it.
Half the stories and news we are told is made to make you scared and feel vulnerable.It's been going on for so long now.People need to wise up to most corrupt governments.

............Kevin

HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm
This makes me wonder what kind of world we would live in right now if the corruption would not happened, new inventions would have been taking into production like the ceramic engine block, making every government etc. decision based on logic, objective truth and science instead of corrupted deals between governments and corporations behind the scenes, I think world could've been much better place than it is now...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum