Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

It's OFFICIAL! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 Empty It's OFFICIAL! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, it's official! The gears are already turning on the details of this years SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 event celebrating the 30th anniversary of KNIGHT RIDER. Below are the guests already confirmed.

And another SPECIAL GUEST that we are working out the details with, but not yet confirmed.

This years event will be July 27 & 28, 2012 at the same hotel as last year, Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place, 1775 Pleasant Hill Road ยท Duluth, Georgia 30096 USA. Room booking details will be available soon on the website along with membership rates and information. I wanted to go ahead and get this preliminary information out to everyone so that you can start making plans to attend this great event for the 30th
anniversary.

If you attended last years event, you already know how much fun we had. If you didn't attend last years event, and you saw the thread and posts of those that did attend, you definitely do not want to miss out this year. We are also working on some surprises and special displays. I look forward to seeing everyone from last year and all the new folks that are going to be joining us. If you should have ANY questions, feel free to post them here, or email me directly at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at 2012-03-05

Last edited by Southern Knight on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

It's OFFICIAL! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 Empty Re: It's OFFICIAL! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Hey Mark,

Great announcement mate ! how cool would it be to have 'John' and 'Eddie' reunited with KARR again, unless they see him and run a mile instead Very Happy
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

It's OFFICIAL! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 Empty Re: It's OFFICIAL! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 am
Scott,
Thanks for the positive comment. I know that the US is a long way from the UK but you never know. There are a couple of folks from Australia that were talking about coming this year after seeing the posts and photos from last years event. Last year we had attendees from as far away as California and Canada.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Newcastle knight wrote:Hey Mark,

Great announcement mate ! how cool would it be to have 'John' and 'Eddie' reunited with KARR again, unless they see him and run a mile instead Very Happy

Last edited by Southern Knight on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am
yeah people come from far and wide for a good show, ive never been to the states yet but one day i'll be there, im just pouring all my money into my KITT at the moment
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 am
WOW! It's my week for phone calls. Just got a call from Ed Crick, Eddie from KITT vs KARR. He called about sending his promo material. We got to talking about the episode and he started to remember behind the scenes details about the production. This is going to be another great event with wonderful guests and cool Q & A sessions. Ed told me that he's looking forward to it as well and is grateful that we all remember him and his character & performance. It's comments like this that make it all worth while. I can't wait for July.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Last edited by Southern Knight on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm
Mark,

Rob and my self are going to 100% going to be there and see you ALL! so excited!

cheers!

Steve
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:29 pm
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Date Change Update!

Hi,
I am announcing this weekend that the dates have changed to the next weekend, July 27 & 28, 2012. I had a mix up with the hotel and they are solid booked the previous weekend. I'm hoping this doesn't pose a problem with everyone 5 month away. If you need any more information, or have any questions, feel free to contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, I will be posting a special link for hotel booking information for the special event room rate shortly. Everyone attending should book their rooms at the Marriott through this special link not only to get the special rate, but, so that the event gets credit towards a better rate for the meeting facilities for every guest room booked. Your help in this is greatly appreciated.

I would also like to announce Membership Rates. As of now, until May 5th, 2012, membership rates are $60.00 per person. After May 5th the rate will be $70.00. That may sound like a lot, but considering gas and airfares have gone up, as well as the cost of the hotel meeting room facilities, this is very affordable for what you are getting. To go ahead and pay your membership fee, Paypal your payment to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Please be sure to include a note saying the payment is for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 and telling me the names of the attendees, city & state or country of where you're from and web board name for the membership badges.

If you would, please go to the Facebook event page, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post that you are attending. Also, if anyone is attending with you, please have them post as well in the "GOING" section. If you are not on my Facebook friends list, send me a friend request and a message about attending the event.

Also, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that attended last year. I think this year will be even better. We are currently working on a couple of surprises to be announced when they are confirmed. If you know of anyone that is a KNIGHT RIDER fan and might be interested in attending, please pass along the event information. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you again for wanting to attend and all your help.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm
Steve,
I just want to say how humbled I am that you and Rob would come to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. Also, thank you for your support of my event over the years. I look forward to meeting you both.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

SteveFawcett wrote:Mark,

Rob and my self are going to 100% going to be there and see you ALL! so excited!

cheers!

Steve

Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 am
HOTEL BOOKING INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE!

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA July 27 & 28, 2012

I now have a link for booking hotel rooms at the Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place. The regular rate is $94.00 per night. However, the special SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 event rate is $85.00 per night. This is for a room with a King Sized Bed or 2 Double Beds, for up to 4 people per room. For those of you that attended last year, you know what a nice hotel the Marriott is.

Here is the direct link for booking your rooms for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012

There is a limited number of rooms available at this special rate for a limited time. Don't get left out!

Oh, and don't forget, after hours both Friday & Saturday night, we party at...

BUTTONS LOUNGE!

If you have any questions about booking hotel rooms or anything concerning the event, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me personally at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:02 am
Please Send In Membership Fees ASAP!

I am asking that if you are planning to attend the event that you get your membership fees in as fast as possible. Remember, the rate goes up another $10.00 after May 5th. These fees are needed to go ahead and pay for celebrity guest airfares and other expenses. All membership fees are PER PERSON and in US Dollars.

MEMBERSHIP FEES

Up to 12 years old:FREE

13-17:$30.00

18 & up:$60.00

Rates go up another $10.00 after May 5th.

Paypal memberships to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Be sure to include names of attendees for the name badges. Everyone MUST wear a name badge. No badge, no entry. Too many people coming to keep up with. I need to know everyone there has paid and is wearing a badge. Everyone is welcome to bring a lanyard with them if they want to wear their badge around their neck instead of clipping it to their shirt. Just a suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:21 pm
This is an update to let everyone know that we are 10 days away from the deadline for the $60.00 membership fee. May 5th! After that they go up to $70.00. All details are below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. If you don't have Paypal and need to pay in another method, contact me. I will be glad to work something out with you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am asking that if you are planning to attend the event that you get your membership fees in as fast as possible. Remember, the rate goes up another $10.00 after May 5th. These fees are needed to go ahead and pay for celebrity guest airfares and other expenses. All membership fees are PER PERSON and in US Dollars.

MEMBERSHIP FEES

18 & up:$60.00

Rates go up another $10.00 after May 5th.

Paypal memberships to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Be sure to include names of attendees for the name badges. Everyone MUST wear a name badge. No badge, no entry. Too many people coming to keep up with. I need to know everyone there has paid and is wearing a badge. Everyone is welcome to bring a lanyard with them if they want to wear their badge around their neck instead of clipping it to their shirt. Just a suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Wed May 02, 2012 4:17 am
Today is May 1st. May 5th is Saturday. Don't forget to get your membership fees in before the rate goes up. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again this year and all the new folks.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fri May 04, 2012 8:59 pm
Another reminder that tomorrow, May 5th is the deadline for the $60.00 memberships. After that, they go up to $70.00. If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:55 am
To those of you that have sent in their memberships, THANK YOU. If you are planning to attend, PLEASE send in your membership fee as soon as possible. After May 5th the membership went up from $60.00 to $70.00.

However, if you are bringing anyone under 18, I will still honor the original membership fees for those under 18,

As usual, if you have any questions, email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, don't forget to book your hotel rooms. To book rooms go here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I look forward to seeing those that have attended before and I look forward to meeting all the new attendees.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:32 am
Just a few weeks to go! More people are now sending in their memberships. Don't get left out of this 30th anniversary celebration. Memberships are currently $70.00 for each adult. If you have kids you are bringing, email me for current membership prices or any questions at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, make sure you make your hotel reservations. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at 2012-06-01
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 am
Just to remind everyone. If you are planning to attend SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012, the cutoff date for hotel room reservations at the special rate of $85.00 is July 6, 2012. The link is attached for making reservations.

Don't miss out on this great KNIGHT RIDER weekend. And as usual, if you have ANY questions, email me directly at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

silvia
silvia

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 am
woooowww amazing !!! I really would like to come, but I can't afford it this year, please enjoy also for me !!!
a special hug from your Italian brothers and sisters I love you
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Hotel reservation extention!

If you are still on the fence about coming to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012, I have GREAT NEWS! I spoke with my representative at the event hotel and she told me that they would extend the deadline for room reservations to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 up to the day of the event.

The hotel room reservations at the special rate of $85.00 per night. The link is attached for making reservations. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is for a room with a King Sized Bed or 2 Double Beds, for up to 4 people per room. For those of you that attended last year, you know what a nice hotel the Marriott is.

Don't miss out on this great KNIGHT RIDER weekend. And as usual, if you have ANY questions, email me directly at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I have had several people contact me and ask if it was too late to come. NO! IT'S NOT TOO LATE. I will be accepting "AT THE DOOR" memberships in CASH. However, if you can, go ahead and Paypal your memberships to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am asking that if you are planning to attend the event that you get your membership fees in as fast as possible. All membership fees are PER PERSON and in US Dollars.

MEMBERSHIP FEES

18 & up:$70.00

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Kitt

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 pm
Wishing you all the success for your event Mark!
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 am
Kitt, thanks for the well wishes.

I just got a call from our favorite KNIGHT RIDER producer, Ron Martiinez. Ron says he's really looking forward to another SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. If you were there last year, you know what a great guy Ron is. If you weren't there last year, you don't know what you're missing. Ron is full of stories about his days on KNIGHT RIDER and the many other productions he worked on over the years. He's got the most fantastic memory of anyone I've ever met. Don't miss out on another fun SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. Also returning is KITT creator Michael Scheffe. New guest celebrities Rebecca Holden, our very own April Curtis and Ed Crick, who played Eddie in KITT vs Karr. As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Kitt wrote:Wishing you all the success for your event Mark!
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 pm
Hey Mark,

ive seen the pictures the guys are putting up on the foundation, looks like you's had a great time ! Matts replica looks incredible too, very nice.

Heres a link to the thread with photos in for people to see if they dont get on the foundation forum

chesterknight

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 pm
I would have paid to come if you didnt have nik nugget
ws6air
ws6air

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 am
Just added some new photos and script, might enjoy it!!! Thanks Mark!!!!

Marc
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:16 am
chesterknight,
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. This is the 2nd year that Nick has attended SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. He was nothing but a perfect gentleman. I have found that the people that we deal with on the web boards are totally different from the people we meet in person at these KNIGHT RIDER events. I have met several people in person at my event that I thought I did not care for on the web boards. I have found once I talk to them for a bit and get to know the real person, it's a different experience.

This is one of the main reasons that I started SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. It started as a small regional event for people that couldn't make it to the larger events. We had about 6 people and 4 conversions at the first get together. It has slowly gotten bigger and better each year.

I welcome you, or anyone else from the UK to attend. SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA is a very laid back and relaxed event. We've had some really positive compliments from attendees and celebrity guests alike. Rebecca Holden sent this message to me...

Hi Mark, I just wanted to tell you thank you again so much for the great time in your beautiful Southern City. You put on such a terrific event and I know how much hard work goes into it. But we all felt the warmth and love and everyone had a fabulous time..you made us all feel like family. Thank you again for my "ComLinks" ...which I will absolutely cherish. Keep up the acting, and who knows, maybe we'll get to work together someday! Hope to see you again soon. Give Roger my best as well. Hope to see y'all again soon!

Much love,
Rebecca

It's comments like this that says it all.

Remember, at the end of the day it's just a tv show that we all enjoy. Don't take it all so seriously. We're all different and we all have our little quirks. I'm sure there may be those that may not like me. Who knows? I just try to give everyone the same chance and consideration. I wish everyone could do the same.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

chesterknight wrote:I would have paid to come if you didnt have nik nugget
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum