Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Date Change Update! Empty SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Date Change Update!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Date Change Update!

Hi,
I am announcing this weekend that the dates have changed to the next weekend, July 27 & 28, 2012. I had a mix up with the hotel and they are solid booked the previous weekend. I'm hoping this doesn't pose a problem with everyone 5 month away. If you need any more information, or have any questions, feel free to contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, I will be posting a special link for hotel booking information for the special event room rate shortly. Everyone attending should book their rooms at the Marriott through this special link not only to get the special rate, but, so that the event gets credit towards a better rate for the meeting facilities for every guest room booked. Your help in this is greatly appreciated.

I would also like to announce Membership Rates. As of now, until May 5th, 2012, membership rates are $60.00 per person. After May 5th the rate will be $70.00. That may sound like a lot, but considering gas and airfares have gone up, as well as the cost of the hotel meeting room facilities, this is very affordable for what you are getting. To go ahead and pay your membership fee, Paypal your payment to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Please be sure to include a note saying the payment is for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 and telling me the names of the attendees, city & state or country of where you're from and web board name for the membership badges.

If you would, please go to the Facebook event page, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post that you are attending. Also, if anyone is attending with you, please have them post as well in the "GOING" section. If you are not on my Facebook friends list, send me a friend request and a message about attending the event.

Also, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that attended last year. I think this year will be even better. We are currently working on a couple of surprises to be announced when they are confirmed. If you know of anyone that is a KNIGHT RIDER fan and might be interested in attending, please pass along the event information. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you again for wanting to attend and all your help.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum