Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Hotel reservation extention! Empty SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Hotel reservation extention!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Hotel reservation extention!

If you are still on the fence about coming to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012, I have GREAT NEWS! I spoke with my representative at the event hotel and she told me that they would extend the deadline for room reservations to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 up to the day of the event.

The hotel room reservations at the special rate of $85.00 per night. The link is attached for making reservations. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is for a room with a King Sized Bed or 2 Double Beds, for up to 4 people per room. For those of you that attended last year, you know what a nice hotel the Marriott is.

Don't miss out on this great KNIGHT RIDER weekend. And as usual, if you have ANY questions, email me directly at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I have had several people contact me and ask if it was too late to come. NO! IT'S NOT TOO LATE. I will be accepting "AT THE DOOR" memberships in CASH. However, if you can, go ahead and Paypal your memberships to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please Send In Membership Fees ASAP!

I am asking that if you are planning to attend the event that you get your membership fees in as fast as possible. All membership fees are PER PERSON and in US Dollars.

MEMBERSHIP FEES

Up to 12 years old:FREE

13-17:$30.00

18 & up:$70.00

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum