Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW AVAILABLE: "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Book

+4
HalloweenKnight
Newcastle knight
Admin
firebirdta84
8 posters
Go down
firebirdta84

NOW AVAILABLE: "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Book Empty NOW AVAILABLE: "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Book

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:04 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A little over 9 months ago, I posted about a new Knight Rider book that I was working on with David Bronstein. After countless hours interviewing, compiling, editing and designing, David and I are pleased to announce that Knight Rider: 30 Years of a Lone Crusader and His Talking Car is now available to purchase in paperback form.

The book features over 60 brand new interviews with Knight Rider cast and crew members as well as guest stars - all laid out in an episode format. This book also contains all-new trivia and script-to-screen analysis and a wealth of newly unearthed photos.

For those of you interested in purchasing a hardcover version, it will be released in the next week, so hang in there or, buy both versions! :-D

A huge thank you to Rob Ormondroyd, who designed the awesome cover.

I really hope you all enjoy this new book. It was truly a labor of love.

Available for purchase here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joe (and David)
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

NOW AVAILABLE: "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Book Empty Re: NOW AVAILABLE: "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Book

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 pm
Congratulations, Joe and David! That looks amazing Very Happy
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

NOW AVAILABLE: "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Book Empty Re: NOW AVAILABLE: "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Book

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 am
Joe ive just bought a copy of it there Smile cant wait to have a good read through it.

If anyone wants to buy a copy TODAY, use this discount code at the checkout SILVERUK and it gets you £4.96 off

it expires 27th July though so be quick if you want one !
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 am
Very nice!
Will it become available in European (online) book stores at some point or is it available from US stores only?
Quick look shows books are customs free but VAT will be added outside EU imported books.
firebirdta84

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 pm
Did someone say books?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have about 5 of these that I can sell, if anyone wants to buy one directly from me!

Joe
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 pm
I got mine from Lulu today ! ive been at work all day but i had a flick through it as you do and it looks great.

Thanks Joe Smile

Scott

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm
Same here. got mine today too. Looks like its going to be interesting reading.
knight2
knight2

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 am
Just ordered mine.
Can't wait.Looks amazing.

Cheers Joe.....................Kev
NottsKnight

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:54 am
Got mine!! it simply is THE BEST knight rider book FULL STOP!! better than ALL the others i have!!

The cover design is Stunning also!!

Jay
firebirdta84

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 am
Wow! Thanks for the compliment!

Joe
silvia
silvia

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! this is an amazing news !!!!
I tell it also to the other KRI founder members, I think many of KRI friends will buy it !!!
I will do it for sure !! I love you
just a curiosity, will it be available also at the next Knightcon uk?
ps: rob, my dear friend, you also did a wonderful job with the cover!! I love it !!!
Wiggy
Wiggy

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 pm
Waiting for hardback version

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:20 am
Look forward to my order coming in, Loved the Legacy book!
knight2
knight2

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 am
Mine arrived extremely fast.
I'm up to the first quarter of season 2.
Lovin the stories and info.

Burton Armus seems to not hold the main cast very highly though.
Also mentioned he got rid of 'old hands' on the show for 'better things'.
Hmmm.

Still an interesting read.
Nice research from Joe.
I would say though for the intricate and detailed photos and info the Knight rider companion takes some beating.

.....Kevin
NottsKnight

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm
Oh Kev, you are really opening up a can of worms comparing the KRC to this AMAZING new book of Joe's....

please dont forget where most of the copy content for the infamous KRC book was copied from... Sad

I felt i just had to point that out, i absolutely DO NOT want this thread to go down hill!!!! in my opinion Joe's new book is THE best KR book out!!!

To me a good book is about content and the research behind it, not just about adding unlicensed photos and badly drawn images to someone else's hard work Sad

Sorry! Dont mean to rant!! these are just my own personal opinions here! and Kev you are absolutely entitled to yours mate!

Jay
firebirdta84

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 pm
Glad you guys like the book!

It's extremely difficult to get photos for books like these. I had to find personal photos belonging to those on set as opposed to ones owned by NBC/Universal.

If you have any questions, let me know. Time to contemplate my next project Smile

Joe
knight2
knight2

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 pm
Hi Joe

You certainly put a lot of time and effort to gaining the stories and info.
Fascinating stuff.Interesting too how the directors of each episode are very highly respected by some of the guest stars, with their take on things too.
A pity there are'nt any pictures of them.
It's always nice to put a face to a name.
A worthy addition to my ever growing collection.
Thanks for making this possible.

.....................Kev
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum