Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
firebirdta84

Knight Rider: 30 Years Book on Sale + Kindle Version! Empty Knight Rider: 30 Years Book on Sale + Kindle Version!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 am
Hey guys,

Amazon.com is currently having a sale on the Knight Rider book that David Bronstein and I created. It can be had for £18.40 with free shipping!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, it's now available for the Kindle for £6.68!

Enjoy!
Joe
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Knight Rider: 30 Years Book on Sale + Kindle Version! Empty Re: Knight Rider: 30 Years Book on Sale + Kindle Version!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:46 pm
Thats pretty cool.

Would we get stung for VAT and import charges? Never used amazon before.

Peter
firebirdta84

Knight Rider: 30 Years Book on Sale + Kindle Version! Empty Re: Knight Rider: 30 Years Book on Sale + Kindle Version!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:51 pm
I don't think so....because my publisher also has a printing operation in Europe, so any books ordered in your neck of the woods would be printed there Smile

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:58 pm
it's okay, it's on amazon.co.uk too at the same low price for the print version :-)

It's great to see it on Kindle also, however imho it could be priced a bit more competitively though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum