Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
firebirdta84

Hardcover Version of "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Now Available! Empty Hardcover Version of "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Now Available!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the hardcover version of Knight Rider: 30 Years of a Lone Crusader and His Talking Car is now available at the link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This book is the same as the paperback, except:

-It is a hardcover book with dust jacket
-It contains 5 additional, COLOR photographs inside the dust cover flaps. These photos are not found in the paperback version.

Thanks again to Rob Ormondroyd for the awesome cover art!

For those of you attending the Knight Rider Reunion show in October, I will have a limited number available for purchase. The cost will be the same, but (obviously) no shipping charges.

Thanks!
Joe
silvia
silvia

Hardcover Version of "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Now Available! Empty Re: Hardcover Version of "Knight Rider: 30 Years" Now Available!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:01 pm
hi dear Joe,
I am silvia from Italy, I am one of the responsable of KRI- Knight Rider Italia, the legal and no profit Knight Rider association in our country. On September 16th we will have the Knight Rider Italian Festival in Alessandria, north Italy. The amazing Rebecca Holden will enjoy this special moment with us.

I think you have done a great job with this book, I hope it will have a great success, and I hope I will be able to find some copies at the Knightcon UK, since I am going to attend, with some Italian friends, also the wonderful event of our UK friends I love you

May I ask you please a private contact? I also asked you the friendship on facebook Smile

thank you so much and again all the best for your job !!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum