Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Knights of the West Coast Appear on CBS Empty Knights of the West Coast Appear on CBS

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 pm
For those of you who missed it, Knights of the West Coast and I appeared on CBS during the show "Same Name" where real people switch lives with celebs who share their name - the pilot featured David Hasselhoff.

You can view the episode here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KOTWC and I appear about 30 minutes in and although our segment is fairly brief it marks the first time in quite a while that a Knight Rider fan club (and book) has been given exposure on broadcast television in the US.

Paul Casey's KITT (or his daughter's car, whichever way you want to view it) also shows up in a couple scenes even though they try to pass it off as "the original KITT" in David's garage, it is not.

I don't know if international folk can view the video feed but I figured I'd post it up anyway.

=VK=
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Knights of the West Coast Appear on CBS Empty Re: Knights of the West Coast Appear on CBS

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm
Nope, international folks can't view the video there but they can

BTW why were KOTWC presented as Hasselhoff fan club??

Knights of the West Coast Appear on CBS Empty Re: Knights of the West Coast Appear on CBS

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm
Castles are cheap in Croatia............ hahaha

Its a bit degrading saying KOTWC are just a fan club hey, they are a few car owners, very misleading by the show editors, the fan club is in Germany:S, but great for people to see the nice family side of the hoff!

love how someone on these shows is " the biggest fan" and that was original KITT
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:49 pm
Off to watch it, will post back later :-)

Thanks for the IP free version Admin.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:07 pm
SteveFawcett wrote:Castles are cheap in Croatia............ hahaha

Its a bit degrading saying KOTWC are just a fan club hey, they are a few car owners, very misleading by the show editors, the fan club is in Germany:S, but great for people to see the nice family side of the hoff!

love how someone on these shows is " the biggest fan" and that was original KITT

- I agree. There was a great deal of other footage taken at the shoot covering everything from Knight Rider Festival to Knightcon and Glen creating the series but it was cut. There were also segements of more stories about what Knight Rider means to fans and why they admire David and I mentioned David's bracelet motto "See it, believe it, Live it" - also cut. That's hollywood though.

Here's some behind the scenes photos courtesy of "Foto Rider" Cesar Hilario on his Facebook page

Hopefully that works.

=VK=

KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:55 pm
haha poor guy was freaked out at the sight of so many fans, I can't blame him either. lol

*EDIT* Just to add though, David (not the other guy lol) is a really decent guy, nice to see the 'real' side of him rather than the crazy, bouncing around, talking at 100mph 'Hoff' that we are all so used to seeing.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 am
LOL yeah I thaught that too, it showed the guy was freaked out, im gonna download the rest of the series too, Paul Casey was so honored to spend the day at Davids home, his KITT looked amazing all polished up

KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:51 am
They should have fitted scanners to the grass cutters though, missed a trick there haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum