Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Wishing success from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Empty Wishing success from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 am
I would like to send my very special wishes for a successful KNIGHT CON. As the organizer of SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA, I know first hand how much hard work goes into putting on a KNIGHT RIDER event. More than anything, I hope that everyone has a fun time and gets to meet some great fellow fans as well as the KR celebrities. It's always great putting faces to the names you see on the forums.

I have been very lucky to meet and become friends with actors and production people from the series that I have enjoyed since 1982. A week after our event, I traveled 4 hours to Nashville, Tennessee to see and participate in Catherine Hickland's hypnosis show. She has been nothing but a class act and has taken the time to share special moments with me.

Michael Scheffe. What can I say? The most humble man in the world. He is honestly amazed that 30 years later fans are building accurate replicas of KITT and KARR. He shared his vast knowledge and experience in his talk to the attendees. He even presented me with a special gift in appreciation for bringing him to the show.

Ron Martinez. This man is full of behind the scenes stories about KNIGHT RIDER and other productions he has worked on. A sincere and funny man that will sit down and just have a beer and a warm conversation. It's also great that Ron now lives here in my city of Atlanta. I'm proud to call him my friend.

Once again, I hope KNIGHT CON is a huge success. Perhaps one day I can make it across the big pond to attend. Meanwhile, plans have already begun putting things together for the SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2012 celebration of the KNIGHT RIDER 30th Anniversary. There will be more guests and a couple of surprises. Have fun mates!

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Kitt

Wishing success from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Empty Re: Wishing success from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm
Thanks for your wishes Mark, and good luck with your next event! Smile
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Wishing success from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Empty Re: Wishing success from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:29 pm
Thanks for the kind words mark ! im sure KnightCon will be awesome as Rob, Steve and their many helpers put so much time and effort into the event it just keeps getting better every year, and with it being at a bigger venue this years its all change !

Ive seen the video and pics of the Atlanta event and it looked awesome, everyone looked like they were having a great time which is what its all about Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum